Did you're cunt have a phase in the 2000s where the bullied kid would just snap?

Germany: Yes

>Erfurt School Shooting (2002)
19 year old Robert Steinhäuser slaughtered 16 people (11 teachers, 1 policeman) all with a 9mm Glock pistol. Americans don't even get such kill counts with an Assault Rifle. What a legend.

>Emsdetten School Shooting (2006)
18 year old Sebastian B. used pipe bombs and some small caliber rifle that the idiot crippled by shortening it (like in the movies or vidya at the time).
Only managed to kill himself, what a loser.

>Winnenden School Shooting (2009)
17 year old Tim Kretschmer kills 15 (+1 if you count the suicide) with a Baretta 95FS, again, showing that you don't need big guns to make quite a hit.

Panicked Boomer politicians without a clue about why this happend (bullying and incels weren't a thing yet) basically banned every violent video game in Germany back then.

What about your country? Americans need not apply.

Attached: 1589708107876.jpg (1200x1450, 295.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jokela_school_shooting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based, all videogames should be banned so we wouldnt have incels

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jokela_school_shooting

Nah, we don't have school shootings.

yes we still have the phase today

>At one point, he encountered the mother of a student as she was entering the school but spared her
Sigma shooter going only for his bullies

She's responsibl for turning the child into a bully though, should have shot her as well

Bump. Were you a hero and prevented a school shooting back in your day?

Yes here. [person I lived with] was a competitive shooter and had a high caliber Mauser Gewehr 98 and a modern pump action shotgun with crates full of ammunition. Still I never could muster up the courage to make the normies pay.

Attached: 31a76d947418b5db18ab6ffbf37951444d820eb7.jpg (1200x919, 365.52K)

We had a kid that wanted to make a carnage but he only had a sword and was arrested on his way to the school

This is awful this game promotes school shootings

Guns are illegal in Japan, though.

Attached: 1623948297738.png (1517x941, 480.05K)

>bullying wasn't a thing back then
u wot m8
it just wasn't something they could easily and populistically do something against

Yes, but they went back to their schools (after growing up) and killed people who had nothing to do with it.

I mean it wasn't something that was publicly recognized as a problem. Boomers were like if you are the bullied kid you probably deserve it and should try to not be such a loser.

>Boomers were like if you are the bullied kid you probably deserve it and should try to not be such a loser.
Okay Boomer, *BANG* *BANG*

holy fuck you fags are such fucking losers lmao

WAHH ILL MAKE THE BULLIES PAY

BUT I CAN ONLY DO IT IF I CATCH THEM OFF GUARD AND THEY CANT FIGHT BACK BECAUSE IM TOO WEAK AND WORTHLESS TO EVEN DO ANYTHING

shut the fuck up Sgt Davdio Rodriguez

Wait until some white boy stumbles upon it, video games cause violence you know

Thank god they cut games like Half-Life in Germany in a way that there would be no blood, the Marines were robots and if you'd accientally shoot a scientist they would sit down and just shake their head.

Attached: 4176bc6d284c0fe062658e46657c1a5b.jpg (1600x1030, 579.43K)

Are they censored in Austria?

No. Back in the day importing games from Austria was the only way to get an uncut ger dub.