Why is everyone seething

why is everyone seething

Attached: E72AE420-BD92-4259-905D-99549ADD8200.png (1011x763, 720.73K)

>geopolitics video by a white guy in his late 20's with a cynic and snarky undertone

Attached: 1636979798642.png (701x832, 53.33K)

Will Saudi Arabia collapse in 14 days?

>Saudi is doomed b-beacuse oil
>t-they lie about oil
>no b-but mbs is dangerous
They have no reason why, all these videos make no sense shit videos and annoying because I want it to be true

Attached: 1650443256527.png (683x532, 56.87K)

This can't be happening Bidensisters...

Attached: 1633257129790.png (870x191, 19.58K)

Cost of living and violence is rapidly climbing in western nations, it allow them to forget what's going on in their cunts.

God i hate wytlibtards

It's pandering to European/"white" supremacist worldviews, ultimately. Does anyone have that older Any Forums comic where one guy explains why "non-white" countries are shitholes, only for the other guy to pull off his Any Forums nametag at the end to show it reading Any Forums? Same shit, really.

>elon musk zone
Top kek.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1661x990, 323.96K)

they got bored of china

Your government has plenty of bots especially local ones wouldn't you like a change of pace.

Attached: 1661961126711248.jpg (720x914, 126.4K)

Most of these pessimistic videos appeal to white nationalist world views if you keep going down the rabbit hole.
Do you think people really give a fuck about "overpopulation" in South Asia or China? Of course not, they just want to shit on a developing country because they know there's nothing else they can do but sit and watch them catch up.
Watch any video about brain drain, it's the same thing. they just harp on the same moot points over and over without actually looking at data or a larger scheme

>European/"white" supremacist worldviews

not at all, literally noone cares expect faggot academics and normies who think they know about politics

chian, saudi arabia, israel, and the USA AND russia do need to be destroyed

These channels are funded by a political action committee based in Virginia. Yes that means what you think it does; they're government propaganda.

If only you were self aware.

Are Euros actually scared of using electric heating?

I am, noone but gay academics and wannabe thinkers watch these things, also tons of inflated numbers by youtube

>DUBAI...LE BAD
can those videos stop popping up in my recommended videos thanks

saudi arabia owns the think tanks in DC THOUGH, did you also know that? They should start their own disinformation campaign kek

Attached: 1659526773416252.gif (220x220, 1.32M)

nuclear is the best option for energy

Who's that one guy who basically shits on every single arab gulf project? He's pretty popular, talks in a monotone voice, probably from Europe.

He is from Czech Republic or some other shithole, imagine seething about the gulf when you're an slav wagie

Adamsomething.