How are these lazy and unproductive people the descendants of the Romans...

How are these lazy and unproductive people the descendants of the Romans? I refuse to believe they were capable of building one of the most sophisticated and effective empire of all time.

Attached: Flag_of_Italy.svg.png (1920x1280, 2.82K)

You better believe it lad

Look at the Renaissance, nigger

That's not a pic of Romania thoughever

romans were lazy too

To be fair, I go outside and see white people in my city
I cannot understand how America amounted to anything before Asians and Indians moved here. Who the fuck was doing scientific stuff, math, engineering, astronomy, etc? You're telling me that the parents of these whites were intelligent and hard working? Fat chance.

lol my grandpa used to say stuff like that that before my dad married my italian mother and sent him a big batch of lemon cookies

because being roman was cultural not genetic
the entire myth of rome was they were an amalgamation of races

how did anglos go from conquering the entire world to inviting foreigners to fuck their own daughters? Did you ever think about that? A lot can change over a few centuries.

Working smart and not hard is how the most advanced civilizations work

we are in G7 and we are considered the best in many fields, tons of cultural impact in the world, this idea of ''lazy italian'' comes from protestant idiots who are unable to enjoy life

This, that's why they had more slaves than citizens

OH!!!! TU NUN SACCIO NIENT
NU SPUTÀ NCIELO CA NFACCIA TE TORNA, STRUNZE
TUO "EMPIRE" E PROSSIMO FIGLIO DI PUTTAN

>Romans
stole all their culture
>renaissance
just copying shit from the classical era ie the roman era

facts

proteshart work ethic is a lie. The average American of Italian ethnicity is richer than the average white protestant in the USA. They hate anything fun and natural and still get outcompeted by Italian immigrants

Attached: usa_median_household_income_by_ethnicity.png (378x867, 24.33K)

Retarded island troglodyte
Because you are profoundly ignorant of the 1500 years of Italian history after the Roman empire

You can still see the giant fortresses my Ligurian ancestors built in far away Russia and Ukraine in the Middle Ages , you can see the Genoese Galatian tower in Istanbul dating to the Middle Ages

Wanna see the Kremlin? Guess Who built it? An Italian

Most early Explorers employede for the first expeditions in America and Indian ocean? Mostly Italians from Colombo to Cabot, Da Noli, Corsali or Vespucci

First eyeglasses? Medieval Italy

#1 manufacturers of glass and paper ? Medieval Italy

Perspective in Painting? Invented by Bruneleschi and León Battista Alberti

These are just a few of many things

Bow to the boot, baby!

cope you will never be a roman bvll and slack it off all day like us lmao ahahah

>because being roman was cultural not genetic
>the entire myth of rome was they were an amalgamation of races
the cope is too strong, not cringing is impossible

Attached: bong photo.png (235x215, 8.78K)

>how did anglos go from conquering the entire world
>muh third world "empire"

reminder hitler wanted to exterminate all mediterraneans had he won

Salty burger

Attached: 1661050072774722.webm (548x770, 1.85M)