Average Norwegian sister

Average Norwegian sister.

Attached: 78D8DE4B-4C89-4E3F-B305-33C3189BDC65.jpg (1080x1350, 314.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iNWH7lNe9qI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eww. I want a German tomboy.

Attached: full.jpg (2000x1125, 295.13K)

Monkey business forehead

Looks 1/16th black

You no suffero in Norway

homosexuality is haraam
incest is halaal

meh

Attached: Ey1CYpsXEAIVi-U.png (399x400, 119.98K)

>tomboy
>homosexuality
World's smartest Pajeet

^this

literally crafted by God for BIC

Attached: fact pepe.png (220x221, 67.96K)

I'm part Norwegian and my older sister is 4 years older than me and 197 cm.
I'm only 181 cm and life is hell. Our family meetings are basically like pic related except add a few beer belly dudes who are 185cm at most.

Attached: 1655830542305.jpg (1280x1600, 277.16K)

liking tomboys is only acceptable if it's their personality that is tomboyish and not looks. that is definitely masculine looking woman. so yes, it is homosexual

>BIC

Attached: BIC.jpg (679x931, 84.81K)

Does she look good or is she le lanky skelly mode?
t. 188cm cucholmer who've never seen a woman as tall as me

World's straightest European.

I love your females
Not a turk dont worry

She's like built bult but not fat or muscular. No idea how to describe her but Floor Jansen (Nightwish singer) comes very close in body type and shape.

youtube.com/watch?v=iNWH7lNe9qI

Which is strange because I have a massive crush on floor even though I'm 34 but I can't even begin to imagine my sister in any romantic way.

Attached: Floor Jansen .jpg (1838x2698, 1.32M)

>built bult but not fat or muscular
Fucking phone.
"Built but not fat or muscular"

God damn...

No joke.. If you're into it, the entire Wacken 2013 with Nightwish is worth watching. Floor's a fucking goddess. She's 41 today but still taller, hotter and more based than most teens.
She's married to Hannes Van Dahl from Sabaton by the way so some Swedish connection kek.

Back in 2018. I was dressed up in a suit to meet an old richfag retired ceo and was supposed to also get to know his 39 yo son and daughter.
He showed up but they didn't and he had to go fishing so we just finished up the delay and rescheduled.
So there I am in an expensive suit, max sharp grooming, accessories like a flask and cigar case, wad of cash, etc.
Then she appeared from the old town with her rich girl group, arguing with one if them. So her rant is going on and tirade and she doesn't look where shes going but notices all her friends muted and frozen stunned in the moment.
I smirked and she went blank and blushed and had that look in her eyes like a teen girl when she is infatuated with an older young man.
Dumb whores chasing for chad but richer than kike and smarter than Alain Delon.

Someone should post that webm with nigger cheering in traditional norwegian clothes with creatura mulatto kids at the table and white norwegian whore cooking