Is your cunt going to sanction israel?

is your cunt going to sanction israel?

Attached: death_to_merica_death_to_srael_damn_the_ews_victory_to_islam.png (790x812, 582.79K)

They will not

Attached: israel er allierte.png (1500x1037, 1.7M)

no

Attached: 1645561528619.jpg (2268x1620, 484.57K)

No, Israel always gets a free pass to bomb and kill

My cunt doesnt sanction anyone. We havent sanctioned Russia either and WONT.

Why do they keep bombing Syria? The Syrians haven't done anything to Israel in a long time, haven't they? Are they trying to provoke them into a war they believe they can easily win like in the past?

Experience for their pilots and testing out new weapons
Syria is pretty much a free for all

>accuses
innocent until proven guilty

Thats right

Attached: IMG_5383.png (360x346, 141.61K)

what the FUCK is Aleppo?

Germany is Israel's paypig
we would never ever sanction them
they cucked us for all eternity

>'yea bro wait for the terrorists to attack you instead of taking them out before they attack'

dumb

Attached: 1642139847389.jpg (4346x2324, 2.73M)

Nobody cares about brown people dying

The Syrian government aren't terrorists or irregulars like ISIS or Hamas who just attack your country

i dont care how terrorists self identify or subdivide their groups and neither do the missiles

Attached: 1653666304454.jpg (3555x2389, 1.27M)

Hahahahahaha....no, I don't think so.

send your own airforce to bomb syria if you're so jealous

I'd be happy if we would stop giving you free weapons, buying overpriced weapons from you, and giving your citizens bullshit "reparations"
just now our cucked politicians agreed to pay the relatives of the victims of the Munich attack (which was done by Palestinian terrorists, not by Germans) 28 million €. What for? Why do we have to pay and not the Palestinian terrorists or Palestinian authorities? Btw they already got 5 million € before, but that wasn't enough for them, so they """threatened""" to not come to the 50 year commemoration that's gonna happen in a few days, so our politicians said ok ok you'll get the millions. This country is so fucking cucked, it's a joke.

death to israel

vae victis
should've won the war chud
israel only gets away with shit because she won

no, it's because most people here are cucks. We could simply tell them to fuck off, but everyone knows we are pussies, so they take advantage of it. Ukrainians do it too, we give them free weapons and billions in support, take in their refugees, and pledge to support them whatever it takes, what is their thanks? Their politicians insult us 24/7 because we don't help enough and not fast enough. And our most of the cucks here keep cheering for them regardless. This country is a joke.