How come African-Americans dominate the mainstream American culture for decades? Not only just that...

How come African-Americans dominate the mainstream American culture for decades? Not only just that, they've become the trendsetter in all of Westernized countries too.

Attached: 694.jpg (694x516, 58.27K)

Drake is Judeo-Afro-Canadian.

Give me a non music example of this

Mulatos arent africans,you fucker

Check out who their (((owners))) are. It's a product. They happen to be very easy to use and control, and kids like degeneracy in general so it isn't hard to sell.

So? He's famous for rapping and comporting general Afro-American culture, not singing in synagogue.
Movies, tiktok, social media etc
Okay, why didn't they used some other minority then? I think it just comes to them naturally, like with Jews and money, they're just good at this from the get-go.

Athletics. Movies and TV. Comedy.

>

> Athletics.
Aren't dominated by Dindu Americans unless you're horizon doesn't transcend beyond handegg.

> Movies and TV.
Just because Semites force a token n-word into every movie doesn't mean they dominate the industry.

> Comedy.
I don't really follow fatmaster comedy, but I wouldn't have associated the sector with joggers at all.

I didn't said they dominate the industry you absolute retard they dominate the popular culture.

>they dominate the popular culture
what does this mean in your brain

It means having a large influence over what is considered popular or mainstream within a culture. This can be done through the arts, media, fashion, or any other area that is considered to be popular within a given culture. Those who dominate the popular culture often have a large influence over what is considered to be acceptable or fashionable within that culture.

black people much like asian people are over represented in certain areas of society and under represented in other areas. black people excel at sports and music but are invisible in places of technology, philosophy, civilization, etc. (asian people vice versa) also, black people have very little influence over social media and movies, idk about tik tok.

Drake is white in Brazil

>idk about tik tok.
Tik tok IS the "social media", along with Youtube and Twitter. TikTok stars are for Gen Z what Hollywood stars were for Boomers and Gen X.

Das rite. Here's another redpill its not jews who own the music industry its actually canadians.

This. Pasty ass nigga.

dumbass, nobody in 2022 cares about technology, philosophy, civilization, etc
It's all about appearance, popularity, fame, athleticism, etc

>be America
>import a bunch of africans for slave labor
>civil war
>slaves freed
>still see blacks as slaves, obviously
>prohibit them from learning to read/write
>prohibit them from voting
>prohibit them from applying to normal jobs
>prohibit them from taking out loans
>prohibit them from benefitting from government programs such as subsidized homesteading/settling on the frontier
>allow them to work shit farm jobs and menial labor
>allow them to perform as singers, dancers, and musicians especially in a religious context
>allow them to play sports as long as they do it among their own

Hmmmmm I wonder why

Is Turkey "Kurdifying" in a similar way? As I see it, and I don't live there but I have close friends from similar countries, Turkey is a chud state with a kaleidoscope of chud factions trying to dominate each other. There might be Kurdish artists, but there isn't a fascination with Kurdishness (and almost zero interest in whatever the ten million Syrians might be doing unless it's criminal) because Turks don't see themselves as outsiders and they don't particularly care about the outsider.

American nonconformity and individuality produces its own dynamic. So much of our "extreme nationalism" is guys in the desert and the woods who want to be left alone. And a middle class, politically center-right/center-left white guy with a family will see himself as fundamentally distant from society in some ways even if he's obviously Mr. Joe America

plenty of his video clips feature judaism, one of them is a literal jew party with rabbis around

he's a lightskinned pardo