Gf wants a breast reduction

>gf wants a breast reduction
>its free under the provincial health plan
WHY WOULD THIS GAY ASS GUBBERMINT SPEND THOUSANDS IN TAXES JUST TO FLATTEN THE WOMEN. WHO DECIDED THAT BEING A MILKTRUCK WAS A MEDICAL CONDITION IN THIS CUNTRY

Attached: db4.jpg (495x362, 25.55K)

>gf
you are super lucky

Just leave her if she does get a reduction

tell her you are leaving.
if she tells you she is doing it anyway, beat the shit out of her.

she will probably be a hunchback in her old age otherwise
not that you'll be together long enough for you to see it happen

This is why nationalized healthcare is a scam. Have fun subsidizing the morbidly obese, tranny surgery, and whatever women want to cosmetically do to their body!

I don't want to leave her though, I want her to keep her titties. I tried to convince her but she keeps complaining about how much it hurts. I even massage her back and shoulders daily but she keeps complaining

Attached: pepe-cry.gif (640x640, 497.59K)

Its not up to her to make that decision.

Yeah no shit as soon as women get their hands on any public system they cater it exclusively towards.
Public health systems? Breast reductions, the pill, aboriton, hell even fucking plastic surgery given some psychologist (also a foid) suggests it are covered.
Public housing system? Priority to be given to single mother and divorced women.
Government jobs? HR whores make sure all the bullshit communication jobs are to be given to their fellow foids, median wages for 3 days of work doing jack shit.

One time I yelled at her and she drove away in the middle of the night crying and almost left me. Apparently because her dad used to beat her. If I hit her she will probably leave me, not that I want to
Yet she refuses to wear a bra to support the weight because they're "uncomfortable" but constantly complains about it

She's pretty determined. She says she's going to do it no matter what. She also lactates because of wonky hormones but the surgery will stop that too, so no more milkies for me

post her milkers right now

Now you're catching on... the welfare state isn't for just anyone ;-D

You're one selfish motherfucker
How'd you feel if she told you to get circumcised?

That's extremely sad, try getting her to go to the gym with you

I am circumcized
I don't like going to the gym, I hate being sweaty and I hate working out

normie thread

Attached: 164528392.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

the absolute state of manchildren

Attached: E0F94F76-5727-443A-AA90-ADE80073A43A.png (327x316, 210.5K)

that's every thread on Any Forums. every is a dopamine human on this board

Chronic back pain is a serious and debilitating condition.

post tatas, now