What is the most efficient language

what is the most efficient language

Attached: F9A1EA85-BFCB-4E4B-B769-DE80B4FB0107.jpg (1024x512, 72.88K)

Latim, fags will say Japanese.

English

Japanese is the most inefficient language of all. It’s either English or Mandarin

>japenis
lol no, it's the least efficient together with spanish

the most efficient is chinese, maybe german or hungarian

nigga are you blind

mandarin, get out of my car (xia chi)

esperanto

The tongue of pain, the language of violence.

suomi

probably germoid

Ikthuil

Ebonics

literary Chinese

miks ulkomaalaiset puhuu jotain ihme ulkomaan kieliä kun kotimaankin kieli on olemassa

Aboriginal Australian ones

Arrente
Arlta arrpunhala John-ala Jesuanha araka urlarra pitjimanga. Erantama relha ntjarranha ilaka, “Arai, artwa nhanha kunha Altjirraka Lamb. Era relha ingkarrakaka korna iwuma. 30 Artwa nhanha ekuriperra kunha atha nhanga rrangkarranha ilakala, ‘Artwa erala nukanga ingkarna pitjima, era kunha nukanga kngarralkura nama. Era naka yinga itjantema namanga.’ 31 Atha pula erinha itjarrka lhangkaraka. Nukathaka naka erinha Israel-arinya ntjarraka imarnitjika. Nhanga erinha imarnitjika kunha yinga pitjikala. Nhanhakakwia turta atha relha ntjarranha kwatjala kaltjirrpulhelaka.”
32 John-ala etnanha nhanha turtantama alpmelaka, “Arai, atha Enka erinha araka ekururna pitjimanga, nturrurta ngerra, ekuralela kuterramanga turta.
English
The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold, (AX)the Lamb of God, who (AY)takes away the sin (AZ)of the world! 30 This is he of whom I said, (BA)‘After me comes a man who ranks before me, because he was before me.’ 31 I myself did not know him, but (BB)for this purpose I came baptizing with water, that he might be revealed to Israel.”

C++

wrong

ebonics

rustranny spotted

Have you never heard an African American crackhead talk at the gas station and 2am? It takes like a minute for a whole sentence. Ebonics is slow

It depends. Efficient to talk or to write.
The writing also changes if we're talking hand writing or doing it with a computer. For example, asian languages are efficient in space when written by hand on irl displays, but on a computer they are garbage and need predictive AI to make them work