Honestly I thought she's Asian Hapa

Honestly I thought she's Asian Hapa

Attached: aZl3rVNY_700w_0.png (700x700, 472.15K)

what type of guys does she go for?

Looks Latina to me

Latina are hapa(spainish+native)

her thighs are so beauitful..

what does she even do in her streams? do people seriously just watch her suck at video games?

Yep. Simpin ain’t easy.

I watched one of her streams once. She sort of watched a meme compilation (she missed half the video because she kept reading the chat or fucking around with her phone), she ate a plate of pasta, then she told an extremely boring story about something she did with another streamer. I don't get the appeal, zoomers are fucking weird.

She looks like a cheap colombian slag

melanin rich

She's moroccan, morons. Though she might be half white, idk.

This but unironically

Attached: D0idnA_WkAA4LIV.jpeg.jpg (750x1334, 58.44K)

>She sort of watched a meme compilation (she missed half the video because she kept reading the chat or fucking around with her phone), she ate a plate of pasta, then she told an extremely boring story
This kinda sums up all the big "influenser" streamers. They do nothing, can't pay attention to anything for more than 30 seconds and people give them a shitload of money for it.
I only watch the hardcore incelgamer streamers who don't even care about the chat and just play games. Like Forsen.

many moroccans do actually

Attached: chakib khelil2.jpg (620x413, 59.13K)

Forsen is literally the normiest gamer streamer

forsen might as well be a cardboard cutout. his entire stream is carried by chat.

Not anymore.

Melanin enriched bros...

Attached: d98ff-16412949814634-1920.jpg (1171x776, 104.27K)

she's starting to hit the wall pretty good but she was alot cuter a few years ago. there's like one bikini photo of her in existance I know of but I havent seen it posted in forever anywhere. I tried checking her stream out a couple of times but got bored and just went and played open transport tycoon deluxe or some other game instead. I dont get the simp incel obsession with her tho

she was never ever cute, she was always an average aunty looking moroccan woman.

i thought she was latina

She was cute user stop shit posting because you're mad you'll never have her.
>Israel
ahhh that makes sense

He's pretty dark for a korean.

My standards are literally shit (no pun intended) and even I feel she's shit. Literally 0 appeal about her. Makes me actually wanna slam her head on her PC whenever I see this stupid bitch desu

Ugly bastard