How does one have sex in your country?

how does one have sex in your country?

Attached: 1645291481181.webm (280x500, 1.77M)

You basically just exist and that is it. You can try to run from it, but it is mostly useless. The only way "out" is to not leave your room.

1. don't be ugly

That's it

Attached: EGiJnL9WwAA7LJ0.jpg (720x888, 97.22K)

Attached: 1630244920810.webm (640x800, 2.74M)

by inserting a penis to a vagina

Attached: 43381.webm (576x1024, 2.94M)

that feel when no birdfeeder gee eff

Attached: 1407799415106.jpg (350x262, 38.48K)

Even then, a lot of Brazilians fuck their cousins, so that might not save you.

Are there just roaming rapist in Brazil?

this, I don't how virgins manage to exist in this motherfucking cunt. I'm a socially awkward skinny little bitch with no game that never ever approached a woman IRL and women will still flirt with me.

>be over 185cm
>dont be ugly
>dont be a loser
>have social skills
>be outgoing

No, but there is literally a brainwashing scheme to make people get in relationships.
>inb4 just get in a church
Then you would get married.

One does not.

Sex isn’t real

Why can't you guys come to this country instead of the south american assholes?

I just force myself through

you are 190 cm or taller you get it

Stalking foreign students on language apps has worked for me.

I have never had sex with a local German girl.

I don't know, I lived here my whole life, user. I do have a cousin living in the US, but still, it is not like things here are THAT bad.
The problem that I have with this thing, is that you don't even know what is "real" and what is just brainwashing shit.

Like what, blatantly forcing a girl to get it on?

I'm an actual shut in and even I manage to sleep around every now and then. Some of you guys need to cool it with the autism. You're going to end up homeless or something.

women are vile creatures.

Asking someone you like nicely always worked for me. But idk I never did ask that many times so maybe doesnt count?

girls are gross

lucky

I want to taste and sniff.

dirty lies

It is not fair bros. This disgusting behaviour is rewarded by strengthening their immune systems. In the long run they are most probably better off for having done this.

Attached: nixon-reelected-to-presidency.jpg (1200x1200, 70.46K)

Attached: 1900.webm (852x480, 1.9M)

I tell my wife my balls are full,the grumpy bitch gets in bed and lays there until I cum and I roll over and fall sleep