American retard just destroyed me

Just got BTFOed by an american in twitch chat argument

i was watching kandyland as usual and she was talking about usaians bombing ppl so I went in there to talk about usa killing children and such, not somehting i really care about but am always up for hating americans ..
So most people tehre were also hating americans kandy included.
One guy was a real stereotypical american dumbass so he was like "America need to kill people to stop bad people.." so at one point i bring up japan and civilian bombings so hes like "WHAT ABOUT PEARL HARBOR" and start to talk about pearl harbor as if that justifys the nukes and civilian bombings.
Well anyways Kandy never got involved and neither did anyone else but I didnt wanna derail the fucking shit so much like into just a 1v1 between me and that guy and I knew he was too retarded to believe anythinga nd I knew everyone else knew he was retarded, but he didnt know that. So he was gonna keep giong well I didnt want to and I left like a bitch.

I hate these subhuman americans like i cant do anything online to make this retard understand , especially twitch chat like its such a bad situation for me. Theres nothing I can say to this fucking dumbass american to make him see. All I could do was run away or act like him and keep arguing and ruining the chat. So I ran and got owned by an american retard.

Attached: 1549398873707.png (390x390, 34.27K)

Based

I count yet another American victory

I don't know, user. Truth is there aren't saints, ok? It is not even about being "good" or "bad", we usually consider fairness. Governments (or people trying to get in power) are all "bad" in the sense that they will kill people, fuck if they are children or whatever.

The problem with being "good" is that while it is cool and whatever, you fucking die. That is why people idolize martyrs and saints, it is an unnatural thing to do.

stfu retard thats not the point
i got btfod because i left because the guy was too retarded for me to argue against

Attached: 1568973658960.png (205x246, 6.05K)

i am more concerned about you watching kandlyand

Anyone remember a streamer called SnookiPoof from Sweden? probably not but I have a funny story about her
she was drunk one stream in 2017 and she let out the a really big, fat fart like the loudest ever
it was hilarious
she deleted the vod of course and there's no more clips of it

Holy cope. There's a reason that Finnish can't handle social interaction and hide away, they can't debate for shit.

Why do you care? It is just a person that thinks some bs. I don't like religion, but I'm not disturbed by people handing me pamphlets or bibles or going to church. That is their problem.

whats up with zoomers and twitch?
I never met a millenial watching any streams
it seems to be one thing that is purely zoomerish

You need to be 18 or above to view this website.

that's like super funny dude

You had to be there I guess

millenials are the ones making the streams

based american patriot. the eurocuck loses as usual

yeah interesting dichotomy there too, they are the producers but not the consoomers

i did not give a fuck about the debate just that retard making me look liek a bitch

that guy that btfod me for one was in his 30s

That's a pretty dumb thing to say THOUGH.
It's not 17yo zoomers throwing money at streamers but guys in their late 20s and 30s.
Probably some 40s too.
Lonely and retarded millenials pay for zoomers free entertainment.

Well, having low IQ will do that to you.

>Finncel gets dommed by a Based Retard and finally learns that Might Makes Right
That's what you get for challenging Retard Strength. Thought you'd have already learned that lesson in 1944 kek

honestly, i'm not going to say that the nukes were deserved, but after all the shit that the imperial army did, they certainly had it coming

Finnish humour

>making me look liek a bitch
You are now that you are bitching about it.

i didnt challenge the prick i was just typing in general and then he started @ing me about pearl harbor and shit

i dont care, this is 4channel a safe space for me

Nukes in WW2 are overhyped anyway. Why do people care so much about Hiroshima being blown up by 1 airplane, but Hamburg or Berlin getting blown up by 300 airplanes is A-Okay?

Because it destroys a whole fucking city? Those other things had "targets" or something. That is why people don't use nuclear weapons anymore.

>i didnt challenge the prick
Yeah you didn't challenge the Soviet Union in 1939 either. Based Retards take what they want and there's nothing you can do to stop them.

my main point wasnt even the nukes it was the bombing of tokyo which has ben ignored because of the nukes

its just not fair, retards like that doesnt exist in my country