Antarctica is collapsing

Antarctica is collapsing

Attached: IMG_20220831_181010.jpg (720x1137, 354.33K)

Nigga I'm in the states doigaf

Not my problem

antarctica is getting so bad, the penguins may even decide to fly away

Attached: 1657557671128.jpg (385x390, 93.49K)

TWO MORE WEEKS

kek

lol

OH MY DIVERSITY! NOT THE HECKIN ICE-ARINO!

For the love of inclusion! How could this happen?

Antarctica had it's run during the Ice Age. The table has now turned. We are in charge now

Pray St. Zelensky!

>when you ice is ice and that's a problem here's why
Fuck off.

serious question but do people really act like this is man made? yes there is damage but the earth naturally goes through this process repeatedly. the cycle of warming, droubts, floods, and then global freezing, lower sea levels. it's how humans moved back then, it's why some people learn to survive in deserts and heat, others on icy mountain villages. the reduction of the population due to disasters is a good thing.

I guess I am saying I do not care

how will this affect lebron’s legacy

you can spend your life questioning everything, or you can accept smarter and more important people than you know what they are doing, and follow the rules

Good... it would be cool to see it back in its pre-frozen form.

Lad, I'm not pathological conspiracy theorist, but the last part of your statement is kind of pathetic. People manufacture and take advantage of crises all the time. Notice that every follow up to "the world is overheating and ending" is "now hand over more tax dollars and give us more power over you."

or if you really feel like something's off, you can study that field yourself by going into uni instead of watching a youtube video or a podcasts from schizos

>tf
>lad

Attached: 45DD13C6-72EE-4165-BBCA-DF0D0A44BB92.jpg (369x421, 43.46K)

Ice bros... it's over....

The only real man-made crisis is China polluting the Pacific with tons and tons of fishing garbage.

I was joking at first but an American saying "lad" is pathetic... what, you gonna say "aye" (in the scottish way not black american way) next?

Attached: 1657557166233.jpg (235x215, 7.62K)

its a natural phenomenon, the problem is that our impact in the planet is making it happen too fast

>I don't care but also want everyone to know my unresearched and worthless opinion
Ok?

>tf
>tp

humans are part of the ecosystem and our actions can indeed have an effect on it

they have known about global cooling and warming cycles for a long long time. this is what I assumed everyone was taught and is common knowledge. Did you guys not learn this? Go to a museum, go to a library; it is not hard. People crossed from Asia into North America on a land between what is now Russia and Alaska. Nothing can be done about this. The ozone layer is already repairing, the coral reefs are coming back, the world will change even without people on it. The whole idea behind global warming is nonsense, because what they fear is large numbers of their slave labor dying, and losing money, while simultaneously making it happen faster.

Why worry about this, if humans adapted before they will survive, and society will start over.

reading comprehension is lacking severely

Yes, it's summer. Things melt in the summer.

>nooooo the ice is melting, stop driving your car and use a bicycle, also pls be sure to use as little water as possible
Meanwhile
>Companies dump waste in water bodies
>Celebrities fly in private planes/helicopters almost everyday

They want to make us believe it's our problem and that it's up to us to fix it. But it's not like that, those fuckers up top are the ones fucking our planet up but they want to push the blame onto us. Nothing more disgusting than wagies helping "save" the planet all the while worshiping retards like Bezos or Elon Musk.

or maybe you worded that in a bad way

what people refer to global warming is the exacerbation that humans caused to the natural process since the industrial revolution
sure is natural, but have you seen pictures or even texts from decades ago? cities were filled with a constant fog because of rapid industry
Like I said, if you're really that skeptic go study at uni and specialize in that field. Disprove that humans have had a huge impact in the worlds climate with actual data

Don't care about natural events, I'm still clear-cutting the amazon