Women literally have to carry another human for 9 months and then squeeze it out

Women literally have to carry another human for 9 months and then squeeze it out

Attached: 4574.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

It's unironically the only hard and respectable thing the average woman will ever do.

They don't actually have to.

we can also abort them, or throw them in the river

Can't wait for test tube babies to be normalized and inexpensive

>we

Kinda this, I don't think I would ever want to be a woman, but this is the only thing about them that I'm kinda envious of.

>men get ripped off and have to give half of their shit eventually

Attached: 581b406283faa.image.jpg (700x641, 46.42K)

KEK you wish it was that simple. It is more like dying and becoming someone else with another person.

This combined with realistic sex robots will mean its game over for women

>h-haha, yeah, they are so unlucky

Attached: img (1).png (634x768, 9.82K)

The average woman won’t reproduce or will spawn at most one son

Tranxwomxn are wxmen chud

i think I would, not in a troon way but thinking about how my personal life went, had I been genderswapped I would have crushed it
sudanese women on the opposite hand would probably be totally better off as a guy

Have you heard of a place called Niger?

>another human
It's a clump of cells chuddy mcchudson

Considering how my parents were, I would probably be really sheltered and if I weren't I would end up as a teenage mom or something. Boring.

what does spain have to do with this

This.
Hope it will be a widespread thing in 10 years when I am planning to order a baby.
I don't want to deal with a w*man

Considering how things are here and the amount of drugs that I consumed, I would probably be raped by someone too.

ywnbaw

women have been really quiet since this post dropped

they dont have to
thats why they stopped doing it

Attached: 91281965.png (394x476, 238.78K)

And that is a good thing.

Have sex incel

You are born the same way

Does this happen in your cunt though?

Bro merely stress, being too old, or hormone imbalance makes the baby grow up deformed or autist, test tube babies are still just a dream

I was supposed to have children, but I'm incel and I'll never have sex

Attached: images (87).jpg (441x696, 86.63K)

hedonistic chad, he really didnt care that he doomed his empire by splitting it, he was done killing persians, impregnating 6-7 different women from across eurasia every day, trying every food and drink from the old world
let the kids deal with the mess of maintaining it

Mongol empire mogged by Britain (Queen Victoria had 9 children btw)

what a whore