How the fuck are they gonna cancel this but renew

how the fuck are they gonna cancel this but renew
>love boat: honeymoon of survivors 15
and
>shanequas in chicago season 2

Attached: Mother.webm (638x360, 2.5M)

reality tv is stupid and stupid sells, apparently

haha this is exactly what it's like to talk to women, amirite fellas?

Elfen Lied did this scene better desu

They lost a lot of people when the Dad turned heel (they almost lost me) at end of S1. Then they tried to retcon the heel turn in S2 but it was too late.

[Also they got bought out and the new owner guy is probably a normie who looked at it and was like "w.t.f is this weirdo shit??" and cancelled it.]

HBOMAX has been a bigger disaster than Netflix. They were bleeding shekels so hard they were sold to a reality TV network.

Give it a minute. I wouldn't doubt some place like Amazon picks it up.

That would be cool as long as they didn't jew out on the budget.

kek

pretty much this

which dad turned heel, marcus?

It was already absolutely retarded when Elfen Lied did it on tranime but the live action rendition is unbearably cringe

>reality tv is stupid and stupid sells, apparently
Fpbp and fuck this gay Earth.

Yeah. Shit pissed me off.

>They lost a lot of people when the Dad turned heel (they almost lost me) at end of S1. Then they tried to retcon the heel turn in S2 but it was too late.
He heard a message from God, and God told him he was special, he had a purpose. It's the K storyline from BR2049, and I was alright with that.

That show put work in, put thought into every frame, didn't hold viewers hands. And now it's cancelled while the undead corpse of Westworld lives. I guess Westeorld's producers provided better underaged hapa hookers and blow.

that and dirt cheap

>It's the K storyline from BR2049

K didn't turn into a crazed murdering lunatic.

Its expensive to produce and reality tv is cheap.

Is that really common though?

> HBOMAX has been a bigger disaster than Netflix. They were bleeding shekels so hard
I wonder why

Attached: 1B4D4926-5E62-4FBC-B977-848AE9F481FC.jpg (1125x1552, 717.07K)

Neither did Marcus he only killed Aethists and androids never any humans.

you're based

Attached: 1656081109680.jpg (709x1024, 54.75K)