Moon verity

So everyone will dodge this information and act like nothing happened ?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Pesquet

>Pesquet was part of Expedition 50 and Expedition 51 as a flight engineer.[3] Pesquet returned to space in April 2021 on board the SpaceX Crew Dragon for a second six-month stay on the ISS.

Thomas Pesquet, one of the current stars in this field, who works for NASA, SpaceX and of course European Space Agency just dropped yesterday :

"Is it humanly possible to go on the Moon?"

"There is a factor of 1000, It's 1000 times further than the space station"

"It's another dimension in space travel, It's like boating on a nutshell on the Atlantic Ocean"

"The American rocket (current one) is the most powerful in the world"

"We're gonna get this far for the first time in history with this rocket"

People who understand French will confirm. This interview is blowing French internet currently. Many pro moon cope very hard

youtu.be/__53PEuuMQw

twitter.com/V52604779/status/1564611614275518478?t=M8j-qy0RbtHKTZvm1YhN2g&s=19

Attached: thomas-pesquet.jpg (605x908, 75.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwYN7mTi6HM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When we get there and literally find the lander people will still say it didn’t happen even if we have ways to irrefutably prove it

Nobody cares anymore

God, watching the french desperate for relevance constantly talking their one (1) astronaut (actually "spationaute" lol we're special !!) its just fucking sad and pathetic

At least they got an astronaut, Abdel.

Meds

What is the relationship with the subject ?

You literally had to drop the wikipedia page of pesquet because NOBODY outside this fucking country know who this is

he's right, the mission is about going past the moon on a wide orbit.
in case everyone is wondering, OP is a schizo who thought that by saying "farther than any human already went" he meant "we didn't go the moon"

kill yourself brainlet

I know who he is. He's pretty known if you work/study in engineering you humongous faggot.

I literally put his wiki page precisely to present him because I know people won't know him except the ones who are into space. He is not a random person who lives in a basement. Space is his job

I know who he is :\

How do you go beyond the Van Hallen belt without dying from the radiations?

>Van Halen belt
You've got to move through it with style and ease.

>How do you go beyond the Van Hallen belt

Well you just...
JUMP!

youtube.com/watch?v=SwYN7mTi6HM

Attached: pepe.jpg (1200x675, 91.65K)

well yea no shit a lunar mission is much harder

I dont get it. Is he saying the moon landing didnt happen?

>"We're gonna get this far for the first time in history with this rocket"
that is not a correct translation
he says "as far from the Earth as any human being ever got"
This doesn't imply that it didn't happen before.
Quite the opposite in fact. His words suggest that this is the standing record, and they're doing it again.
"Most powerful rocket in the world" means "currently". Doesn't say anything about the 1969 one which no longer exists. And even if the new one is more powerful, this doesn't mean that the old one wasn't capable of the job.

>pro moon
kek, didn't even know there were "pro moon" and "anti moon". Out of context, I would have thought about the reverend Moon sect or Sailor Moon (although the term was "moonie").

>Is he saying the moon landing didnt happen?
No, and his words in fact imply the opposite.
He says "as far as any human ever got" not "farther than any human ever got".

You won't find shit

I still get it. It looks like he is just talking without saying anything important.

I hate this fucking redditor faggot normie astronaut

this
OP is a retard

Attached: hope.jpg (1080x519, 259.62K)

Yeah, Pasquet is just giving well-known facts because the journalist asks boring and ignorant questions.
OP is full of shit.