Many Europeans will freeze to death this winter

Many Europeans will freeze to death this winter

Attached: 1648599012565s.jpg (15x13, 689)

I hate Europeans

nothing gonna happen (ever)

God wills it

Save us they cut the electricity in my house so sanna-marin could heat up her sauna.
Ive been scavenging the wastelands for supplies but all the berry bushes have been picked clean by foreigners looking to make a quick buck. Ive spent the last of my energy drinking my own pee and planting a potato tree.
Please pray for me.

Very good

>get wood
>make fire

how do people freeze to death anyway?

Status update: Spotted a few white walkers while traveling the plains of paskajoki looking for electric eels to power my generator, unfortunately the toilet paper roll i was using to scout them out was eco friendly and melted in the rain. I prayed to ukko and nokia to guide me in my hardships.
We are very poor people we can not afford clothes or fire. Russian electricity is all we have known for thousands of years.

>Save us they cut the electricity in my house so sanna-marin could heat up her sauna.
Why don't you join her? She doesn't seem very prude

celebrate

who do i blame for this? I wanna blame someone

Attached: 1638999534397.png (660x574, 89.26K)

Nobody is going to freeze. It only goes below 0 Celsius in Scandinavia and people there know how to dress for the temperatures

[x] Germans
[ ] Russians
[ ] Americans

Yuropin unyon

For me is:
[x] Germans
[x] Russians
[x] Americans

the bourgeois

Europeans are so fucking stupid and act like babies. European winters are incredibly mild. You can survive without heat by just wearing pants and a sweater

I will freeze to death this winter

Attached: Laune_euphorisch.png (177x165, 33.36K)

See

Hopefully it will mostly be germans and the rest are spared

Attached: my-reaction-to-that-information.gif (640x640, 2.67M)

See