No one else find it amusing that the US governmemt turned Ukraine into their cannon fodder and brainwashed USians into...

No one else find it amusing that the US governmemt turned Ukraine into their cannon fodder and brainwashed USians into thinking Ukrainians are their "ally" despite most USians not being able to distinguish between Russians and the so called Ukrainians?

Attached: 1661960931364.png (1599x1066, 7.41K)

I'll root for whoever give me girlfriend

Attached: 1661581594414457m.jpg (1024x592, 76.54K)

I like Ukraine because of STALKER.

Yep. Samd in the UK. All the Ukrainians are brave freedom lovers but any Scotsman wanting to leave the UK is evil.

>and brainwashed USians into thinking Ukrainians are their "ally"
nobody irl thinks like this

There’s an easy way to distinguish between them. If they’re trying to invade Europe and recreate their old empire, and maybe do some assassinations in Britain and fuck up American politics, they’re Russian. If they want to stay where they are and just be kind of generally shitty in their own territory in a way inoffensive to everyone else, they’re Ukrainian.

they hate putin and we hate putin

what more do you need

Attached: 1529776199212.jpg (339x450, 25.68K)

Google I Stand With Ukraine, and hit Shopping

Attached: MicrosoftTeams-image-768x768.jpg (768x768, 139.89K)

Ukraine
>not a threat to other countries

Rusnigeria
>enemy of the civilized world

Simple as. Stupid immigrant trash. Rusniggers are literally talking about attacking other countries after Ukraine on national TV.

Why is it so hard for euros to understand that we've already won this conflict? Russia could take Kiev and we've still won. The longer it goes on, the more we win.

I guess you shouldn't have a drug sniffing party wench as leader when Putin decides to invade Finland.

Attached: images.png (213x236, 7.41K)

drug sniffing party wench is leading them to joining NATO

she should get to snort all the cocks she wants

IRA thread don't reply

I think we should actually annex Canada and nuke every major city in Quebec.

Attached: 1657121407987.png (400x300, 113.64K)

Americans are retards, it can't be helped at this point.

Attached: main-qimg-3709717f6b5938b61eef9aab9f5d3049.gif (500x455, 38.38K)

Shit take from a vatnik or Any Forumscel. PM has pretty much no power over military. Officially it's the president who is the head of the military during peacetime and foreign policy is president's job anyway.

Anyone would have done the same. She actually said just 1-2 years ago that Finland won't join Nato "on her watch". She deserves no credit.

imagine being objectively dominated by retards

very sad fate you're living

Attached: 1580397619135.jpg (396x385, 31.29K)

>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS LITERALLY RUSSIAN
kek retards

Attached: 1658881883318324.gif (294x400, 658.61K)

I don't care where you're from, retard

America rocks, incel shocked

Attached: 3b9.png (450x433, 157.76K)

>She actually said just 1-2 years ago that Finland won't join Nato "on her watch"

The situation has changed a lot in 1-2 years, I think it's rather smart that an opinion on something like NATO changes with it

Uhh janny this thread is about current events. Can you delete it and ban the Swede?

>between Russians and the so called Ukrainians
Lmao relax vladislav

I honestly feel bad for Ukraine theyre basically cuaght in the middle of a defacto cold war. Putins supporters shit on them in place of the USA and on the other end its basically a cult made of up people who im sure a good chunk of just want to virtue signal to look good or never cared about the country before even though it was already fighting a civil war aginst an enemy backed by russia.

They basically just don't want to be poor corrupt shithole and ended up getting a target on their back from russia for it.

> Uhh janny this thread is about current events. Can you delete it and ban the Swede?

Attached: 92A64B0F-6DD6-4288-BB16-2B88C8E24754.jpg (708x800, 50.63K)

Don't compare Russia to Nigeria, Nigeria doesn't fuck with it's neighbors.

>No one else find it amusing that the US governmemt turned Ukraine into their cannon fodder and brainwashed USians into thinking Ukrainians are their "ally" despite most USians not being able to distinguish between Russians and the so called Ukrainians?
It doesn't matter. The people in chrage of policy know the difference, and it is their job to create a sense of identification with the struggle of the ukrainians and create sympathy, even if they haven't heard of them before. ultimately, even if by accident, westerners unaware of the intricacies of eastern european politics are still, despite lack of knowledge, supporting the right side.

I hate this conflict for this reason I wanted a Ukraine model gf. But now simce Ukraine is destroyed and the women have fled I am #TeamRussia for my future slav gf

Sure I don't blame her for changing opinion but like I said, anyone would have done the same. No realistic PM candidate or party would have drawn different conclusions. Actually some parties like Kokoomus were always pro-Nato unlike SDP/Marin. Even "right-wing populist" PS is pro-Nato nowadays.

You're still retarded..

Attached: 1661009125116775.jpg (2396x3116, 2.12M)

>tfw no Russian gf

Attached: 1650803588272.jpg (314x320, 24.08K)

It doesn't matter that the average American can't distinguish between a Russian and a Ukrainian, or a Swede from a Norwegian.

What matters is that in this situation, Russia is trying to annex an entire country as if it were the 17th century. That is unacceptable at every level and anyone with sense should oppose this, especially in Europe which has a long history of peace since WWII that should be maintained as best it can.

>americans not understanding the desire for freedom

Here’s a protip, there’s fuck all motivation or interest in any sort of “Cold War” between west and Russia among the general population of the entire world.
The only people who want this shit to happen are ideologically brainwashed nutjobs obsessed with le globalism, useless NATO niggers who are afraid to lose their useless jobs and low iq Eastern European nationalists who should be all gassed anyway.
Most people don’t want another Cold War and you they cannot be convinced that another Cold War is required without dictatorship and free speech censorship.

Attached: 4212AC53-4F0A-4FE5-96EC-C6BE1B6600D7.png (600x800, 15.09K)

this. russia is an antimodern behemoth state and should be opposed by anyone who claims to care about european cultural and even historical traditions

I find it funny how Russians blame the West for civilian casualties in Ukraine when they are the ones killing them. It's also funny how they blame Ukraine for prolonging the war when they are the ones who continue the invasion

There's little desire for a new cold war, but a lot of desire for Putin to stop acting like it's the 1700s and he can just steal other people's land

they have the freedom to fuck off to Russia if they want to be Russian

>That is unacceptable at every level
Invading other nations under bullshit excuse and establishing puppet government is wrong either.
>in Europe which has a long history of peace since WWII
>Troubles
>Years of Lead
>German Autumn
>Basque war
>Colonial wars in Algeria, Vietnam etc
>Intervention in Livian war
Peace off.

That's my point. They clearly don't want to be Russian, even the ones who speak Russian mostly

>Most people don’t want another Cold War and you they cannot be convinced that another Cold War is required without dictatorship and free speech censorship.
You underestimate the power of "free press".

so they should hit the Ukrainian negotiating table and argue for regional autonomy

there is absolutely no need for Russian involvement in this