When are we going to get an Adastra movie?

When are we going to get an Adastra movie?

Attached: Adastra-by-Echo-Project.png (1260x1000, 1.35M)

Who would Brad Pitt play?

He can provide the voice for Amicus

Bump, I need my answer!

>knotfags
are you gay men or white girls

You know I never really cared or paid that much attention to furries but all of a sudden the smug fucking faces and neon colors of this are like a straw that broke the camel's back, fucking goddamn furries.

Just go and play it, user: it's a good sci-fi game and Amicus is the best husbando

my one complaint for the whole series was how quickly Amicus got over the whole public sextape thing I get that there was a lot going on at the moment but still

Also Nefertu is best boy

They'll never finish a game, nevermind a movie.

I like Bjarni a lot

Attached: 5d840862c55dd.jpg (760x475, 51.26K)

Adastra (game) > Ad Astra (2019 film)

Attached: adastra-build-1.jpg (1265x1280, 198.04K)

I liked Echo more

Attached: file.png (1784x1338, 1.61M)

Echo's great too, but I like Adastra just a bit more because I like space operas and because I'm a husbandofag

I've only done half the routes, but echo lives rent free in my brain :/

AMICUS BELONGS TO HUMAN MEN

Nigga just finish the game, all the routes are finished at this point.

Amicus belongs to me, unironically

actually I just have carl and flynn left. I always feel empty after finishing a route ;_;

Why does is seem like Echo Project is the only team that makes actually kino VNs? Nobody else can seem to find a balance between plot, angst, and my deep desire to be smothered and knotted by furry husbandos

Should've done Jenna's last

Flynn's is amazing, although one of the more "out-there" ones with the 'Eternal Flynn' stuff. Carl's is great too.

go back to >>/trash/
your kind isn't wanted here

I'm not fully gay and I kinda dig Jenna's "college inteligencia" thing, but yeah I probably should have waited.

True, Echo Project is the only dev out there that can put out games I give a damn about. Everyone else's VNs are just bad in comparison: too amateurish, too cringe/autistic.

go back to 2008 nigger