FLOOP IS A MADMAN HELP US SAVE US

FLOOP IS A MADMAN HELP US SAVE US

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 11.4K)

I felt true fear

ah it was a different time

I felt things back then

In all seriousness, how would an isolated tribe react to this if you showed it to them? Not the whole movie, just this one scene.

Like staring into the sun

What movie?

Spy Kids

This gave me an erection when I was a kid and I don't know why.

Spike Ids

Thanks mates. Never saw it. I was older when it came out

I remember wondering how the kid could watch this terrifying show every morning. Those creatures were other worldly.

>this made zoomers shit and coom themselves to sleep

This image is embedded deep in my soul. It was one of the first nightmares I can remember

Spy Kids was so unsettling.

it was old enough to get away with the PG rating and still being somewhat scary

insanely scary. just imagine.

Attached: spy kids 2 (2).webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

literally had nightmares about the thumb men coming to rape me

same, you know what the worst thing is? back then light switches were shaped kinda like his face and I would imagine the light switch morphing into him and saying SAVE ME SAVE ME
fucking hell

>zoomers
Spy Kids couldn't be more Millennial if it tried. The zoomer equivalent to something like this would be Steven Universe or some other LGBT kids thing.

fuck toy story too, that movie made me think my toys would come and kill me at night because I wasn't playing with them

The zoomer equivalent was Sharkboy and Lavagirl.

there's a cutoff with zoomers
part 1 and 2 if you will
everything pre-phone is it's own territory
we niggas grew up with cable and watching movies on it and such and playing fucking flash games
zoom zoom part 2 electric nigaloos niggas grew up with fucking iphones and didnt even watch cartoons and grew up on fucking soulless soi nu-tubers

As a zoomer I can confirm

Gen Z is 1997-2008 so yeah, there is a big difference between the first 5 years who grew up on cable TV and actually played outside and the rest who grew up in-front of a computer screen.