Ameribros... i dont feel so good

Life Expectancy:

China

2015 - 75.9

2021 77.9

United States

2015 - 78.9

2021 - 76.1

Attached: IMG_20220831_112538.jpg (1057x1070, 169.39K)

Kinda fatphobic, sweetie.

China's population will be half of what it is today in 25 years.

A lot of people here are disgustingly obese and unhealthy, yes.

Stop shilling for Red China, you retarded monke.

Attached: 82CF903C-692A-404D-9291-3FC1CD98E8C3.gif (284x176, 466.43K)

life expectancy doesn't mean shit
when a country in constant war and active military conscription is the 8th place in the world that tells you just how meaningless it is.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 17-35-02 7023.jpeg (JPEG Image 960 × 684 pixels).png (960x684, 260.54K)

Isn't that a good thing?

Attached: 1661823749236581.png (1860x1391, 451.74K)

true it should be more fatphobic

>China's population will be half of what it is today in 25 years.
I don't get it? Why would china's population be halved ik 25 years.

He is speaking Shit, even in the worst case scenario it would take about or more than 50 years.

Gotta live fast, die fast.

Imperialisisters...

Attached: bvllivia.png (900x900, 413.92K)

Its about quality, not quantity
I would rather live 60 years in the USA than 80 years in China

I don't know, I don't want to be fat.

Then don't overeat
Being fat is a result of personal choices, not geography

Wonders of capitalism

>just don't overeat
Yes, easier said than done when you live in a place where they put fucking corn syrup on every single thing.

America is a shithole

i dunno man, when a specific geography is historically obese, you know the game is stacked against you.

Hahahhaha what the fuck.
America genetical material has detiorated

for the world yes, but not for china. doesnt help that it will be mostly old people. look at japan

live fast die young

That's not actually true, I've lived in America. You have a choice of what to buy. If you want to buy things stuffed with sugar, that is your choice. This is the same everywhere
Regardless, its irrelevent. Being fat isn't caused by what you eat, its caused by how much you eat. And like Korea and I'm assuming Brazil, every item in America has how many calories it contains marked on the label.
If people overeat, it is their choice. There are plenty of people who live in America and don't become fat (I didn't get fatter by being in America, personally)

I’ve stopped putting value in black skewed statistics for awhile now

Here you go bro.

Attached: suicide.png (1000x743, 61.74K)

Vgh

It has nothing to do with geography. The people in some countries just choose to eat more on average. They weren't forced to eat more based on where they are from. There's nothing stacked against them, plenty of people live in the USA and don't become fat. Its not hard to not be fat

too spicy....stop.

blacks join gangs instead of killing themselves

Whitebros

when a specific geography is statistically more likely to be obese for decades at a time. there has to be a underlying reason to cause that. you say it's a personal choice but when all your choices are of a certain type it becomes very hard to not be tilted into that direction. you are looking at it at a individual level, your experience and what you would do, you are not looking at the reality and how easily humans are shaped and molded.

that's what they said about italy in 1990 and we only lose 5.000.000 people from then

china, the nation where like 5 million people died of the rona, yep, totally my dude

Its entirely personal choice, it always is. Geography doesn't make anyone fat. People choose to eat the amount of food they do. If someone is fat, its entirely their fault

Didn’t happen, where do you even get that number