Where would you rather live

Where would you rather live

Attached: D9C8F295-D27B-4DB7-B8DF-DE22343A4CAC.jpg (400x320, 29.95K)

In Israel because the Moroccans in Spain are far more violent.

Spain, I have an uncle living there.

I rather not live

Spain so I can take advantage of cheap labor

Galicia will only visit Judea in the second coming of my Lord and Savior

idk

Attached: 1658782508567.png (424x831, 69.97K)

Gee, how did they get there?

Attached: images (4) (20).jpg (275x183, 15.5K)

>In Israel because the Moroccans in Spain are far more violent.
You have a shit ton of them in ur cunt. What are you talking about?

Spain definitely

>Jews for refugees in America
>Is the reason Moroccans go to Spain
>A country that still has colonial possessions in Morocco
Mutt IQ, Wait till you find out where Moroccans enter spain from.
they're less violent here.

The violence of Moroccans is overexaggerated

israel is slightly less jewish

Spain, they aren't constantly targeted by rabid Palestinians

Probably not Moroccans, but other Arabs..

>It's only an American phenomenon. He'll believe that.
Israid operates all throughout Africa, helping migrants get into European countries, but never Israel of course of course.

Attached: 851522beffa59c7c8ef23bb27cc5c2a21dbd65384c94c57477ea9af4bd233ebd_1~3.jpg (678x707, 108.11K)

so Israid forced Spain to colonize Morocco??
WTF Israid???? I'm sure Moroccans that hate Israel LOVE Israeli aid that is the sole reasons they arrive to Spain. thank you for enlightening me.

countryside spain

*Isra-aid, it's an NGO funded by the Israeli government that moves migrants through key European entryways like Lesbos, Greece, and Lampedusa, Italy.
There's hundreds of these crooked NGOs, ran by a certain unsavory bunch with an agenda to push.

Attached: images (4) (22).jpg (291x173, 9.31K)

So what you're saying is this NGO existed in industrial era and sent Spanish troops to conquer Morocco, Either that or you're purposely avoiding what I said.

Extrapolate on what the hell you're saying too please. What does Spanish colonization from another lifetime have to do with Moroccans moving to Spain?

Hmm I wonder what does it have to do with it... Did you know the majority of Moroccan migrants in Spain are from the Rif region?
Spains overseas possessions in Morocco were all and still are in the Rif region. Franco enrolled them in his army and first brought them to Spain so I guess he's also controlled by Isra-aids or whatever you call it. Stop derailing the thread schizo.

Attached: rif.jpg (1200x904, 290.58K)

Israel colonized Palestine, and killed or deported millions of indigenous people.. But what you're saying now, is that Spain owes it's former colony special consideration for migrating to Spain, because of the history there. Wow, thanks, like i already knew before this conversation, you're all the same.