How do you feel about Russian tourists in your country? The opinion of the Greeks...

How do you feel about Russian tourists in your country? The opinion of the Greeks, Turks and Egyptians is especially interesting, since most often Russians go to your countries. Do they really annoy you? Or just cause a feeling of deep shame?

Attached: i (35).jpg (1128x655, 120.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Texm1eCDmlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I met some Russians in Thailand where they were really cheap and rude. Aside from that no opinion

They are more savage than German tourists but more civilized than Arab tourists
Men start drinking at 8 am and do not stop drinking.
They don't tip. They are very rude but they say this is due to russian language? somehow it doesn't have polite request? I dunno how that is much of that is true.
But they don't shit on bed or break the toilet sink in half like arabs.
also Women are far more slutty and lose and disloyal compared to the german tourists. If a tourist cheats on her husband there is a good chance she is a russian than a german.

>121 KB
>121 KB JPG
>How do you feel about Russian tourists in your country

Currently non existing. I don't really care because we never had that many, most "tourists" came to border towns for shopping. But I know Poles spending their vacations in Turkey or Montenegro complain about Russians a lot, they're loud, aggressive and have no manners and culture.

Never seen one. I hear they're being banned in several countries, so they must be really terrible even by tourist standards.

We have many gentle request forms. It's just that mostly uncultured poor people from the provinces go to the southern countries, "cattle", in short. And much more polite people go to Europe, mostly people of intellectual labor, businessmen, creative personalities.

never met one myself, but there a lot of Russian, Belarusian and ukrainian oligarchs having manions in some areas here

lol

I'm Greek and support Z

my city is like half russian, so there's no special opinion.

i love Russians
youtube.com/watch?v=Texm1eCDmlk

Don't think Russians visit Belgium

Thessaloniki?

Nah, they're always friendly.

We love Russians and no amount of NATO sponsored propaganda will turn us Russophobic

Egypt is the country where tourists complain about locals, not the other way around

Я нe знaю нo я гoвopю pyccки
Moй pyccкий дpyзья yчил мeня

>Moй pyccкий дpyзья yчил мeня
дpyг*

Haven't noticed them after the 2008 financial crisis

No they're multiple friends
My russian is kinda bad but I never took classes only heard my friends talk and played csgo
But russian can't tell my accent they think I'm russian

then it should be
>Moи pyccкиe дpyзья

Дaвaй
Cпacибo