Europe, what's happening

Eurobro's... the USA and China are getting stronger

and you're.. getting weaker..

Attached: 1661896675869126[1].png (3002x3900, 412.7K)

Yes we know that us is led by filthy backstabbing kikes

Actually Japan's demise is more striking there

This is the price you pay for a female-style nanny state society. It's all about guarantees and the lowest common denominator, at cost of growth and innovation.

>the USA

Good, the stronger the US is the safer I feel

fpbp

>this is the price you pay for 80 years of USA occupation
Fixed that for you, circumcised goy

american public companies are more competitive and european investors add to those instead of domestic. for example Norway alone has trillion $ invested in us stock market. china is a bubble

Wrong. Some of our most occupied/conquered states, like Japan and South Korea, became crazy rich compared to their neighbors. We tend to invest heavily in protectorates in order to encourage loyalty and cooperation.

what happened eurobros...? you said the west was the peak of civilization. you said you were the master race. now, i'm not so sure...

US protection is the best thing every country can imagine, it's not surprising why pretty much everyone who feels endangered wants to belong to NATO

Nah, he's right. This is the price we pay for that "free" healthcare and welfare.

idk I look at the US of A and people's republic of China and it seems like their lives are way more terrible than mine. Are you sure economic progress beats improving one's quality of life?

Attached: Gran.jpg (470x393, 28.05K)

Before the 70s, maybe. And always between certain limits. In the 80s the parasitism increased tenfolds to avoid the US decline and it became evident. Now the endtimes for Europe are drawing near, it will not be pretty. The Moloch managed to do in 50 years what no one else could in thousands of years. I'll die happily knowing the Sun will scorch the Earth sooner or later and your cursed lineage will not escape.

The "private" healthcare in the USA is bullshit, they spend billions of public money to sustain it while rich cunt owners pocket the money. You fell cor the ghastly neolib propaganda Calogero.

>Using Market Cap instead of Assets to determine which are the largest companies

Attached: IMG_20220712_113724.jpg (1150x854, 210.63K)

So? Life is pretty good here and if I ever feel it's not I'll just move to your economic zone masquerading as a country.

also the fact that Microsoft remains in the top 3. the way that company avoided the death spiral is very impressive. they have been around now for 47 years, which is a feat in itself.

He's saying that America's ability to extend its defense over Europe like an umbrella allows EU countries to spend their money elsewhere, dumbfuck. Which is true.

>bnp
>crédit agricole
French-bros, our big comeback ?