/brit/

hahaposting edition

Attached: omegle.jpg (263x67, 4.57K)

britishers be talking about pound this, quid that, bitch you better quid talking or im gonna pound your face in

Well, Rorke?

Attached: 1661925826062926.png (539x560, 287.29K)

Attached: h41i5vj7kzk91.jpg (1075x1589, 195.08K)

loving the new saints row game me

Attached: 1661237985160871.jpg (1391x593, 45.66K)

Attached: image_2022-08-31_144159681.png (718x396, 38.87K)

Theyre building new houses in my town again. instead of picking the abandoned industrial site, or the unused scrub lands between a gypsy camp and a petrol station, or literally any of the dozens of places no-one would care if turned into a barrett estate, theyve picked the canal. The one nice, pleasant, quiet place in this godforsaken town is going to be turned into a house-estate for wogs and deanos. The only place where you can hear fucking birds singing and squirrels knocking about and theyre going to destroy it. Im not against building houses, but they picked the only fucking place in the town where no-one wants to see them built. It's like they're deliberately trying to spite us.

Why do we hate beauty so much in this country?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69.02K)

Mumberg must messaged me out of nowhere with a “the chinks are weaponising the weather Spain is only the start lol”

not bad actually. had low hopes for the beginning of the sentence

i think my cousin posts on brit. on more than one occasion he's bought up a point or angle on a topic or referenced something that was recently posted or discussed on evening brit which makes sense because he works days so would only see it in the evening.

saving that one up for a while were you?

>you are wrong because book old
Ah off to a good start

what town?

I'm a bully. What are you going to do about it? Cry to your faggot "friends" on the internet? I bet everyone will feel so sorry for you.

kek

Attached: Fbd4YmBakAAnlCO.jpg (720x900, 167.68K)

>town
grim
move to a city lad

Removed a mole from my neck.
This was the third go I had at it.
Probably should have just gone to the doctors.
Fucking hell.

Attached: 20220831_142324.jpg (3444x2460, 2.2M)

>Why do we hate beauty so much in this country?
because people want tiny little back gardens and can't possible imagine living in a denser urban development

wtf is this fallacy it's not even a proper from authority fallacy
lost count of the amount of times some guys goes well person at xyz point in history said abc so therefore abc for rest of time nevermind the hundreds of people since xyz who said not abc

Right so please prove his point wrong.

My part of my city had loads of fields to play on and now those fields have all but one been cemented over for estates. it's dire

Attached: 5yrhtg.jpg (483x495, 49.71K)

more concerned about that "facial" hair fucking hell lad you should be shaving everyday
i dont know what his point is i have no idea who he is greentexting but i do know the greentext fallacy in abstract as i mentioned

They’ll be nice houses and worth a lot of money, gentrification is coming to your towns

nobody knows where the market will go

>vegan protestors in harrods are taking milk off the shelves and pouring it onto the floor
embarrassing

Attached: A1E47C1D-6E17-48DA-8C7D-3C6D52045CAA.jpg (650x366, 23.79K)

Because despite being one of the most densely populated countries in the world we sprawl out into tiny ugly houses. Every single bit of greenery will be cemented over.

*goes up your arse*

That's the back of my neck lmao

The price we pay to avoid walkable cities. Boomer's legacy will genuinely be that they destroyed this country.

removing moles is dangerous, should get them frozen

do you have the thinnest hair on earth or what

Pube head

>grey hairs
fucking hell how old are you

>Basques come from the Caucus
>Lmfao what a stupid opinion unsourced
>Here’s a source
>wtf its old piss off
>not an argument
>emm actually it is and if you use that source its a fallacy
Ahh

Dadberg watching political facebook videos in the kitchen on full volume again. Brought him some really nice, really expensive headphones which he flat out refuses to use so the entire street gets to listen to his boomer schizo-posting about the Russians

The production of animal foods is destroying the planet at an alarming pace. Milk and eggs are frankly a luxury and a particularly indulgent one in a world with loads of peng vegan alternatives. There are even options for bioengineering complete protein alternatives from bacteria.

No on top, oddly.
Back of the neck is thin, yeah.

lol i have the opposite thining to the high heavens on top but neck hair etc is still thick as houses

>dad asks me what I'm reading
>mum then interrupts: "I read that book in 3 days, and he's taken over three months"

What's her problem? Why's she trying to show off against me like that?