Do you like the police from your country?

Do you like the police from your country?

Attached: 277348979_337468838418478_4260605156911344020_n.jpg (1080x1920, 124.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/x3frju
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are completely fucking useless. People are getting shot to death in the streets where I live but instead of focusing on that they stop random people in the city and force them to take a urine test so they have something to write on their records. Also, self defense is illegal here and women aren't allowed to carry pepper spray.

>women aren't allowed to carry pepper spray.
o rly?

Yes really. Rape is more legal here than not wanting to be raped.

streamable.com/x3frju

Attached: 1439785084340.png (669x545, 49.83K)

No fuck them corrupt pigs

No,. I hate them. They beat me up multiple times, especially bad when they broke into my house and broke everything then resorted to beat me up infront of my girl because they didn't find drugs.
And worst of all they defend our corrupt regime from juste popular wrath. They are all brain dead and im happ they all get cuck and suicide

she looked better from the side.

I thought drug possession was decriminalized in Portugal?

yes, they are extremely soulful

Attached: isf.jpg (875x1119, 287.66K)

what are women suppose to do if they are being raped?

yikes

I knew a guy who said when he was younger he worked as a police officer in Delhi. He said that he carried a big stick and would whack people with it sometimes when he was on the street corner

>they stop random people in the city and force them to take a urine test
Kek Sweden is so fucked

Wear a bracelet that says "Don't rape me".

that is funny. but what are they actually suppose to do? What is the official advice from the police?

But SVT says that Sweden is the best and nothing bad happens here! Our politicians would never lie to us!

post more clothed, sire.

Run away and hope that he doesn't catch up to you. Take a dna test from the jizz of the rapist to identify him or else there will be no prosecution.

If he gets prosecuted, he gets like a year in prison. Even if the rape was aggravated.

Checks out

Attached: ltype6v65h3z.png (700x395, 190.48K)

women are ok with this?

Usually it's BBC so yeah I guess so.

Just because you can't legally defend yourself doesn't mean that they won't. They still carry pepper spray and everything. It's not like you waited until you turned 21 to drink right?