Do women expire at 25 in your country?

Do women expire at 25 in your country?

Attached: Leo cunny.jpg (720x935, 61.63K)

Only asian and black women don't expire at 25

I'm pretty sure this dude is actually mentally ill and can't accept the fact that he's not a child star anymore

it's unironically true thoughever. it's not even about looks. they just turn into miserable balls of shit past 25, i have no idea why.

Absolutely based

Reddit is saying he is monster and probably a closeted gay man

leonardo dicaprio only dates girls under 25
he is like next in line

Bruh look at her in that picture and look at him. They appear within five years of each other.
Also yes girls who aren't gonna be milfs decline past 23 or so.

Extremely based
Old hag cope

Why do women even get with this man in the first place when it's pretty clear he will just dump them

he cant keep getting away with this...!!

Dating women who look young is one thing. Immediately dumping them the moment they turn 25, a completely arbitrary thing, is another.

>Only want to fuck fertile women
>Mentally ill

Seek help

>I can save him

>has sex with countless young women
>yeah must be gay
You probably just made that shit up but it's true nonetheless.

Yes, he's clearly aiming for fertile women who he has zero (0) kids with.

Women want fun, status, money, parties, luxury vacations. Not husbands. Wake up

Getting pumped and dumped by a rich high status male > settling down with a normal guy
Women do the latter when they can no longer do the former.

Nah it was on BlackPeopleTwitter
they were saying Lukas Haas might be his boyfriend

It's not arbitrary is biological and scientific, after 25 pregnancy are considered geriatric pregnancy in based Russia health system

Still has the sexual satisfaction to hit prime pussy/womb

Why does he look like a Mongolian rapebaby sometimes?

Attached: fb9529cabdb64e1dfb1a6bdaa850ce41.jpg (640x416, 22.29K)

Yes, absolutely which is why Leo has 3 dozen kids right now. He 100% cares about fertility.

To be honest she'll be thinking about kids soon and he probably doesn't want any more.

He's not dating children or teenagers, so nothing wrong with that.

All men want a young gf

I want a gf with the mind of an older woman but with the body of a young one.

Not saying anything's wrong with it, it's just funny that it's arbitrarily 25 lol
That's 100% a mental thing. Maybe it's because Gisele was 25 when she dumped him, so he's scared of anyone older?

women are all mentally 19 anyways

The fact that you don't want kids doesn't mean you have to only fuck grannies and past wall roasties.

At 28 I was fuckin 19yo girls, didn't wanted kids either, just to fuck prime pussy

Yeah it is pretty weird at this point. Maybe he has some extreme autism that won't let him not dump them at 25 now.

why americans calling him groomer and all mean words just because he wants to have sex with 20 years old women? they're all adults, where the fuck is the issue, why they still hold on to these puritan nonsense values

Why do u cope so hard chang

I didn't realize he always dumps his gfs at that age. That is a bit weird. Probably because once women reach their late 20s they start worrying about their body clock and kids. I'm just wondering why he doesn't want a child at least. He seems a lot more normal and sane than most the other Hollywood actors.