Explain Russia to me

Explain Russia to me

Attached: 1661165502708.jpg (1876x1974, 978.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eU-ASVGXwwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Move back to Poland if it’s so great.

Idk if it's just home bias but I like our housing architecture so much, feels cozy

the funniest example of this is in the baltics. you can tell when you're in a russian area because it suddenly becomes shitty

Move back to Russia if it’s so great.

Kaliningrad oblast is underpopulated as fuck, only 1 million lives in the area

Places where people live look like that
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eU-ASVGXwwU

Ever been to Latvia?
The only good place is the place where Russians live

1 million is pretty much normal for the size of that area. I think pop density isn't much lower than in Lithuania or Estonia

I’m Native American, Anglo and part black. My families all have been here for 400+ years. Keep seething Georgian idiot, not everyone is Russian. I don’t my tax money to go to Ukraine or Poland or any of these cunts

That cope might word for some Siberian shithole but Kaliningrad Oblast is one of the most densely populated areas of Russia

a state of erosion

There are Russians found living in various places, some nice, some mediocre, some less so, however, they are each of them better than any equivalent in Russia.

Attached: russia has tigers.jpg (1920x1080, 552.82K)

Poland has twice higher density than Kaliningrad oblast

Russians can't create
they only destroy...

Nigeria with nukes

yo mah sitting bull nigga guv'na, me likem tax money give trouble to russia father, muchem better than subsidize fat californians innit, ya feel me dawg?

>I’m Native American, Anglo and part black
la creatura

Vyborg is nice, retard
Visit it first
One building waiting for its destruction won’t change my mind

It's more densely population than all of the Baltic states

*populated

>It's another "geopolitical rival creates model town on border to show off its superiority" episode

Rather put all that money in infrastructure and education. America really needs a self isolation policy. We need to focus on ourselves and leave Europe and the rest of the world alone
okay? Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

now I know why Germans are rebuilding Dresden...

So what
Baltics are even shittier than Kaliningrad oblast, lol

>inb4 muhh cope

I recommend you to visit both

America needs to protect little Poland against evil Russia because America is good and Russia is bad

Poland can defend itself, Russia is a paper tiger if all of Europe attacks it

No, America MUST and WILL defend us.

>Svetlogorsk
that's a rich people resort town, you're not fooling anyone wania