TAKE THAT PUTIN !!!!

TAKE THAT PUTIN !!!!

streamable.com/1dq7hb

Only elite will understand French but basically the guy (Journalist specializing in economics) said that Russia is flooded by cash and THANKS to sanctions Russia is richer than before

TAKE THAT PUTIN !!! Modern Europeans are fucking dumbass, I fed up of this. I will move to China or another Asian country

Attached: take that putin 5.jpg (1080x769, 406.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BfnTvv/status/1564686388964065280
streamable.com/1dq7hb
rtl.fr/programmes/lenglet-co/7900180331-edito-la-russie-n-a-jamais-gagne-autant-d-argent-avec-ses-exportations-de-petrole-et-de-gaz-explique-lenglet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe im just retarded or lucky or whatever but i find it funny when someone is telling im now poor or rich when in reality nothing fucking changed outside of my sugar consumption because there's no coca cola now

show us this cash and buy a proper military

>Russia is flooded by cash
Where?

Check Deripaskas pocket

Because you are a random guy, only Russian gov and big companies will benefit then small people like you could have a small part if Russian gov makes investments

He says Russia earned a lot of money selling petrol and gas so far during the war. This is true but largely due to a partially unrelated oil price spike. Since then, Europe is finding alternative oil sellers and buying less than 20% of volume of gas than before the war. Russian cash reserves have only declined in this time despite this income and are set to decline at an even faster rate.
Also China is in a significant amount of economic turmoil right now and rationing electricity, they are in their own energy crunch. Have fun over there.

Many french journalist/talking head are retarded or don't understand the topics they're talking about. This kind of collumnist in particular.

you could've just said many french

thank you for your daily shill thread Misha, 5rb have been deposited into your account

the bald faggot is on russian paycheck

lmaoo europe is fucked, glad im leaving this shithole

Nobody cares about you, Europe is a dying market
Russia has been opened a sanction free market to India, a rapidly industrializing country with 1.4 billion people

At least you're not having crazy inflation

German girl crying because she has two little kids and can not pay the new energy bill

twitter.com/BfnTvv/status/1564686388964065280

TAKE THAT PUTIN

Attached: take that bro.jpg (1080x1128, 455.63K)

Yeah i think this is an inflection point where people are increasingly going to be leaving europe as they realise our leaders are retards and the illusion that nothing can go wrong here is broken. Europe will be left a pitiful, pathetic shell in a few decades like the city of Rome after the crisis of the third century.

These people have voted for this, they have supported the war in Ukraine, they have supported sending weapons etc (see street interviews of european people), and now they have the guts to cry.

Deserved.

>streamable.com/1dq7hb
Où est-ce que je peux voir l'entièreté d'émission ?

>'Was passiert'

Golems were definitely not ready

lol

Attached: 1647482588253.png (901x904, 257.19K)

IRA thread don't reply

Total bullshit

I found the radio version
Only the chronicle from this journalist, 3m42 in all

rtl.fr/programmes/lenglet-co/7900180331-edito-la-russie-n-a-jamais-gagne-autant-d-argent-avec-ses-exportations-de-petrole-et-de-gaz-explique-lenglet

you are retarded even for a russhit shill