How does this make you feel about Europe?

How does this make you feel about Europe?

Attached: 1504546817009.png (1912x1956, 262.88K)

europeans arent't very honest it seems. most people will tolerate niggers and other filth living in the same country and city but i really doubt they'll be fine with one becoming part of the family.

>other filth
Irish?

>chudoslovakia

>The UK, Spain, France, the Netherlands, Sweden
The holy trinity of soytries

um sweetie, that's not a trinity, read a book

based cyprus

The best country in the world

Answers would be lot different if it was seperate by son and daughter

I'd like to think the interviewer only go to say "Would you feel comfortable" before all the Czech screamed no and ran away.

Why are we so hated
This makes me want to be more radical despite not being religious

>Why are we so hated
>This makes me want to be more radical

>Radical muslims act like shit
>People get a bad opinion of islam
>Muslim responds by doubling down on radical islam

>what is irony
Seems like i surpass you by 20 IQ points.

Islam has always been a threat to Europe and a lot of your people that came here in the last seventy years didn't you any favours either.
Another role is that people would be scared for the safety of their children, if they date a muslim.
If it's their son, they are most likely scared of him getting stabbed by the muslim women's brother and cousins.
If it's their daughter, they are most likely scared about her getting mistreated and/or getting honor killed if she leaves the muslim.

What is so bad about all of this
You want your daughter to have more than 20 something sexual partners? Or do you want your son to be an alchoholic degenerate father whom's wife cant divorce due to children?

No but I don't wouldn't my daughter marry into a culture that considers women property and inferior and I wouldn't my son getting stabbed.

Aren't all blacks muslims anyways?

Attached: 1544832188883.jpg (1015x852, 355.59K)

No half of them are christians

I see

Dont you think your view is a bit generalized? Im not asking you to let me marry your daughter, as i wouldnt want my children to date white people either, but you must be living under a rock if you think muslims randomly stab people they disagree with, that, or you are brainwashed by the muslim-focusing news that ignores other problems in your society.

>euros went from burning us alive for 'poisoning wells' and creating blood libels to being their preferred minority
what

Attached: 6bo22q.png (944x907, 323.62K)

Europe's historical relationship with Islam has been confrontational at best but Jews and Africans have lived in Europe for a very long time. Asians, I think, no one has particularly strong feelings either way.

stop coping lad. we all know jokes about "the bloody french" and the like are copes because we can't talk about niggers

Liking jews gets you +50 resitance angainst being called a nazi, when you're being racist.

When europeans discovered muslims they suddenly found out that jews weren't so bad.

Just stay in your desert! Is it really that difficult? (unless ur a thicc curly cutie)

Turns out they were just aiming at the wrong Semites

Muslims taught europeans how to use a fucking soap, how surgeries work , how algebra works, astronomy, and other things, i can go on forever, sadly they rewarded us by destroying the capital of the empire that taught them that.
I doubt that hungary is the first destination i would think of if i ever considered migration

No but dating a muslim women here will make you the target of her family/clan.

Cant disagree with that, although "target" is a bit of an intense term, but i get your point.

Presenting those kind of questions in certain countries is like asking North Koreans how they feel about Kim Jong-un. Of course you have to answer
>yes yes very good, I like

What's the problem chud? You don't like all the new and interesting culture blacks have brought?

why are jews green in germany? they literally laid waste to it multiple times

Whoosh!

Jokes on you, theres already a lot ppl here from your cunt. But i dont mind it, you make good street food and based on my tinder exp your girls are huge sluts

It has been said in the thread already, asking a British person do they like blacks is like asking a Chink if he likes CCP.

Alright.

No it's not. Recieving threats of violence and actual violence aren't uncommon in that situation.

Because?

Because the chinese communist party is a dictatorship that holds power over most institutions, i.e, most institutions in china are state owned. Whats the state owned news channel in britian? BBC
I rest my case

Serios disgussions only plz