Non americans will never know the feeling of scoring a touchdown in high school football

>Non americans will never know the feeling of scoring a touchdown in high school football

sad!

Attached: FY9B_PkX0AAxANd.jpg (622x928, 84.82K)

is he ok

He need some milk

Imagine destroying your brain and body just to entertain people. Its even more bottom of the barrel then clowns.

do the stanky leg

Attached: 1464145916342.jpg (320x320, 10.58K)

but you get big money bro

Best part is that when they're hospitalized for the 5th time in a season they're not allowed to call the sports dangerous because the fans will absolutely explode in anger and denial.

>Keion
More like KO-n

Attached: 1606687096975.png (442x446, 234.46K)

Ironically baseball players make more money than american football players on average and they dont fuck their brains up doing so.

>prayers for keion
More like prayers for kneeion

baseball is such a boring sport to watch.
Do people still watch it in US or did its popularity decline?

>football was this niggas only escape to make it rich because he sucks at everytjing else

>gets career ending injury while playing the sport for FREE

Basically just a janny with padding.

Is he okay???

Thats the point, a dying sport pays players more money than the so called most popular sport in the US. More money and less injuries. You have to be retarded to even consider football as an option as a career when other alternatives are safer and provide more money.

ayo this nigga named after an anime lmfao cuh

Attached: D14117B0-965B-4CE2-9573-56DC03CE8748.jpg (799x590, 84.13K)

>needing a helmet and pussy pads while running around a field
lol

What sport provides the most pussy tho?

Seemed bigger when I was a kid but normies still like it

America has no culture but consoomerism

Shit like poker. Betting $100 grand on a card game and winning on a bluff is pretty alpha and attracts females.

American Football is like catnip for yt women

Attached: 1632834428866.jpg (980x771, 700.45K)

I agree.

Its pretty interesting to see how white male boomers failed completely as father figures and allow shit like this to occur.

someone post the /sp/ handegg copypasta where he brags about the jewish owner's cranium measurements
shits the funniest parody of football culture ive read

People only come here to make money. I have friends who are immigrants and they say the same shit in regards to the US lacking culture now. Back in the day you could say our culture was based on entertainment like with Eastwood or Brando films but now out film sector just produces plastic garbage capeshit.

This is what you get from letting television educate your children.

Someone bragged about the team they supported had a jew owner with a bigger head size than the other jew owners?

The part about the jewish owner being able to recite the torah 100 times a day always cracks me up

Thankfully I grew up poor as a kid and couldnt afford talmud vision.

>that guy still talking about high school football in his 20's
Bro you better stop now before you become the 40 year old pedo with no kids attending events at a school he went to 15 years ago.

Attached: 1638631451685.jpg (150x150, 4.53K)

I saw some videos of little schoolers tackling eachother full speed head first. America is hilarious

This. Wtf was he thinking. Should've stated in the anime club