Look at my credit card statement

>Look at my credit card statement
>mfw realized I spent almost 400 bucks on clothes last month
I swear I cut my budget and didn't buy any designer stuff. It was probably because of inflation. Does it happen in your country?

Attached: monkas.png (1200x675, 210.61K)

Are those clothes even good looking? What brands are they from?

Who even spends more than €15 a month on clothes
A shirt without any logos or drawings, plain gray or dark blue is like €3
A pair of shorts is like €6
Socks are €2
Sandals are like €4 if you buy them at a supermarket
What a fucking retard to be spending so much on clothes

ive only bought socks and underwear in the last few years. stupid to spend too much money on clothes

How many clothes did you buy?
The only case whre i could imagine spending that much is buying new jeans and shirts for formal occasions/the office. But you only have to do that once a year at most.

Cheap ass polyester shit that tires quickly and needs replacing

Did you buy a suit?

At least your wardrobe is full
You did buy a lot of clothes right?

No it doesn't, I've been wearing the same 5 shirts, 2 shorts and same pair of socks for almost 2 years now

Some casual clothes I wear at home and the cheapest running shoes from the Nike outlet store, 2 pairs of casual pants to replace my old jeans since college starts next week, a few discounted Brooks Brothers shirts and some underwear.
OK so turns out I bought a London Undercover umbrella with the pants which costed like 60 bucks. The rest don't cost that much per item tbqh
This >suit
>400 bucks
?

Why do you buy clothes to wear at home, brand clothes even? Just walk around shirtless in your underwear like a normal person, or all naked even

I only wear stone island and rick
i have to mug women at night to get the money but its worth it

>shoes
>umbrella
Look on the bright side. You won't need to buy those every month.

It was some cheap running shoes that I wear for grocery shopping and probably going to the gym (I planned to start during summer but I was lazy kek) though
But still I plan to cop a new pair that costs around 200 bucks

I started paying more attention to sales recently and I buy brand stuff on heavy discount. Even if it ends up costing 50% more than no-brand clothing I at least expect it to last longer. For example I got Timbaland shoes for about $75 recently while their regular price is $150

You deserve it. Maybe you should to buy used clothes.

>Nike
>brand
I mean it's one of the cheapest already

>200 for shoes
Oof
Is that really worth it?

But nobody is going to see it, why not get off brand shit?

I think I've spent maybe 400 on clothes throughout my entire life
And most of that on work clothes

I have 2 pair of Off-White that costed like 200-300 something each (I bought on discount and it's not some limited Nike collab that costs 1k on StockX) and they're quite nice, but still I'm too old already to dress like a hypebeast lmao

You must be a young student.

It's comfy and maybe I can wear them to the gym when I decide to start