/brit/

hojiblanca olive edition

Attached: hojiblanca olives.jpg (850x850, 58.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/x26ptf/calls_for_notting_hill_carnival_to_be_scrapped/
food52.com/blog/27586-sami-history-culinary-traditions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can you see my screen?

leftypol
>noo fuckin heckin small business
also leftypol
>OWN THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION BROSEFS!
why is leftypol like this.

im eating mini cheddars
mini cheddars

mini cheddars

Attached: si tt_tp-1.png (646x574, 132.17K)

Attached: 301726624_842872256698556_6987113642427008968_n.webm (720x1280, 2.67M)

>working class people aren't socially conservative
t. someone who isn't working class

mad how the country is economically, culturally, demographically, spiritually and ideologically finished.

no its just user using magicks. ignore him and he will go away

Attached: s itt_eeeeee_e-1.png (1185x913, 149.35K)

>Tories are good on immigrat-ACK:
boris and the tories have overseen record high levels of immigration
boris reduced the salary requirement from £35k to £25k
boris reneged on our ability to deport illegal immigrants back to france
boris is currently looking into using visa deals to get trade deals with india
boris gave 3m hong kongers british passports

>but m-muh point system
you got duped I'm afraid. instead of doing something about immigration levels, they just took the criteria that May introduced in 2012 in her capacity as home sec and added points to it. that's literally it, they took an existing policy, that had criteria for immigration - and they made a game of it with points.
It's not like any of the things you got points for before, were not already part of the decision making toolkit for approving visas lol.
>what do you mean i got duped, point-based system is better that's what australia has right, don't they deport illegals to nauru and PNG
this is where you got duped:
on work migration australia has more relaxed immigration rules than the UK despite assigning 'points', because you can technically come to australia without a job offer if you have enough other points - something which is impossible in the UK
Yes australia does deport it's illegal immigrants to nearby islands, but this is literally nothing to do with points system and we used to be able to deport illegal boat crossers to france in the same way Aussies did, until boris reneged our ability to do that
>it's just the EU being spiteful
no it's the EU acting perfectly rationally
WE reneged the dublin agreement not them
WE told them we are agreeing to things (NI protocol) in bad faith not them
WE made these decisions not them.
>but mmuh rwanda
huge cope for the (8000%) increase in illegal immigrants due to brexit
No one will be sent there. and the government fully expects the courts to stop it; the policy is designed to fail and shift blame for record numbers of illegals.

creepshots done by a tall person fine
creepshots done by a short person bad

Gf

Attached: 1661881198751351.jpg (1440x1800, 375.25K)

oh lawd dem rangz

politics is off-topic
used to get you banned
not anymore
mad that

look at them milkies

did anyone really vote leave because of the poles? i've never even met one

Sophie Corcoran is a well known contrarian who thrives on saying the most controversiaI stuff in order to get notoriety. She joined when she was 16 which means she likely saw her acquaintances talking about how great Jeremy Corbyn is during the 2017 election campaign and like the contrarian she is she joined the Tories and made it her whole personality.

want nord stream 1 lined up with my arsehole, filled with a load of pure african pozzed cum, then switched on at full capacity

Dey rangs
I bes the queen n shiet

Attached: 1661481633063150.jpg (1080x1080, 170.52K)

Yes

>car failed it's MOT

Attached: 826.png (600x800, 25.6K)

Attached: 1657540996789.webm (320x568, 650.49K)

how much money would you want for writing say 10K words on one topic, like gaming (like OSRS) or something like lifestyle, or a quiz?
how many words do you think you could write per day (if working a year)?

you forgot "militarily"

Attached: image_2022-08-31_133104439.png (276x385, 80.74K)

don't fall for the 'white working class of the north' narrative either.
the 'white working class' towns are full of pensioners and people over 40, who own homes thanks to thatcher and have generous pensions and so on.

the young working people of those towns are firstly a minority and secondly a lot of them bugger off to urban centres for work because there is genuinely fuck all but retail in shithles like huddersfield.

the inhabitant of these towns are white, but they are only working class in terms of culture and historical occupations, they are actually moderately wealthy (albeit lower income), property owners.

>girl i've met looks so much penger irl than her profile pictures
shocked, stunned and intimidated

my arse has gone lads, fuck sake need a line or something to get my confidence back in check

Adding on to this, it's likely more the fact that she changes her views to whatever's unpopular or edgy in the week's news why she was 'bullied out the party', rather than being 'working-class'.

The amount of people that just keep going 'doing a poo' and toilberg proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Any Forums.

Me

Attached: 1661884968169145.png (1190x1344, 567.54K)

whats the point of having $30 in savings? just spend it at that point and save £5 or so

But she must have clocked fairly quickly how classist actual tories are

britishers during WW2

>blitz spirit, we will never be broken, we don't need anything!

britishsers during this war

>NOOOOOO I CAN'T BLAST MY CENTRAL HEATING MY HECKIN FURBABIES ARE GONNA DIE UNLESS THE HEAT IS AT 34 DEGREES NOOOOO!!!

what happened

Attached: 0ae.png (582x788, 34.07K)

dont care
still doing a poo

The amount of people that just keep going 'The amount of people that just keep going 'doing a poo' and toilberg proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Any Forums.' proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Any Forums.

Attached: 28935098246.jpg (1080x1100, 114.1K)

Life is more valuable than it was then

i get that youre on a mission right now man but i too am on a mission currently

>this war
you mean the war where western "elites" are genociding white Christians in their home lands?

Its all 190

risk of britain being invaded vs risk of shithole no one cares about being invaded means people are less willing to put up with discomfort

>you mean the war where western "elites" are genociding white Christians in their home lands?

Attached: 1660862764875189.jpg (490x586, 40.99K)

mad how the country is economically, culturally, demographically, spiritually and ideologically finished.

leftypol be like i'm not racist but i dont care about qataris only ukrainians

>The German Club (German: Der Deutsche Verein) was a private club founded in 1853 and located in Sydney, New South Wales, at 89 Phillip Street. Its membership was men-only and was the oldest gentlemen's club in Australia catering specifically to the German-Australian community prior to the First World War, upon which by 1915 it had closed amid a tide of Anti-German sentiment in Australia.

Attached: The_German_Club,_89_Phillip_Street_Sydney,_c._1900-1910.jpg (702x996, 293.5K)

gf wont go on the pill cos she reckons it makes girls fat (could be true)

Rorke siding politically with pensioners

You get a button.
One kills 190 on video.
Another kills 10,000 Taigs in Ireland.
Which do you press?

been there itr's near the rocks
congratulations you have made one of the top 5 most boring posts on brit in history

Attached: 447.png (659x692, 137.43K)

only really watch content on the second screen while posting on the chans, currently got the tekken anime on, it's alri

RORKE AIN'T NO CRIP LIKE SNOOP

RORKE AIN'T NO BLOOD LIKE GAME

i reckon that if i were the devil, and i wanted to steal away your soul in exchange for my partnerships and overall just generally my words, then you all would take them. but i dont want anything so i get ignored. so none of you will do anything

Rorke wearing a peak cap

Im on a religious mission, with your mom. Missonary, if you will.

just saw a tiktok of a girl who’s been dating her bf for 6 years, they’re both adopted and that’s how they connected. theyve done everything someone who’s been dating for 6 years would do…

she got them the 23 and me tests and found out her bf of 6 years is her full brother

5ft6
7stn
9cm
What about you?

interesting post this
lots to think about

Oi Lez mate who's the fucken cock in a frock

Grime and Curry are both British culture rorke

it literally is tho mate
and don't try and make it some "chud conspiracy"
leftists moan about just as much as rorkes do
everyone in this country, from the prime minister to a 12 year old child can admit it's on the ropes and a better future doesn't look likely anytime soon

leftypol, age 20
>pensioners are leeches of society
leftypol, age 65
>i am entitled to my pension just because i said so chud

Rorke fucked

Attached: 1661841199332425.jpg (720x897, 273.11K)

/brit/ is just a thought emporium

This can't be real

Sophie Corcoran?
Nah, when it comes to female ginger Anglo-Irish journalists, for me it's are Ella

Attached: 1648245723188.jpg (1080x1350, 290.88K)

Turns out they were both little monkey fellas

been thinking of getting rid of the second monitor, feels larpy since i can't really pay attention to stuff im watching in the background

Where they from iceland

you guys understand that these problems you think there are dont actually exist and if you went off of Any Forums and into outside then youd see that its actually quite good unless you do end up going to something like a mix raced meet up lbgt salad carny right

i say this

>europe's only indigenous people

u wot m8?

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/x26ptf/calls_for_notting_hill_carnival_to_be_scrapped/

Attached: 1647034580479.png (750x936, 798.18K)

Clueless yank post;
Pensioners
>own homes they bought off the government with a huge discount from maggie
>retired in their 50s on goldplated pensions
>get free tv loicense, buspass, fuel
>are the only people who can concevably use any public services such as libraries or council fitness centres due to absurd opening times
>literally run the country by proxy
>always get touted as the 'working class' despite not actually working

Toilers
>live in flatshares paying rent to pensioners and are forced to commute into offices to pay for pension fund landlords
>have to toil and pay tax as a tithe to pensioners
>most will never retire
>cannot use any public services because of opening times and get nothing free from the government (instead are charged for things which were free or are free abroad)
>no say in government, essentially the runtish slave class
>are always described as arrogant middle class students

Pensioners think milenials are spoiled even though we live as badly as their parents do (ie the young adults of the 1920s and 30s)

There's really a webcam of a sign in Italy telling you to not let your dog crap on the grass

Attached: insecam.png (358x368, 252.92K)

food52.com/blog/27586-sami-history-culinary-traditions

nah america

they don't exist except they are normal now and always have been and we need to get used to it
make up your mind mate
gays are annoying, many are pedophiles and spread most stds
bames commit disproportionate rates of crimes and there is no good reason for bringing them here, but they arrive in record breaking numbers every year.

>risk of britain being invaded
you are already invaded. your enemy doesn't need to fire a rifle when they can just walk into your country and out breed your population

Attached: 0_DQP_BEM_020522EID_39JPG[1].jpg (615x409, 87.61K)

Rorke on an absolute mazza

waiting for someone to be racist

It's mad how being able to appear entertaining in text messages is now a more important requirement for access to real life social opportunities than actually being entertaining or interesting in real life.

Attached: 1661724676386571.jpg (616x454, 64.87K)

the government literally built most of the houses in this country in the 50s and 60s and then sold them at cost in the 80s then once they owned all the property they became massive nimby cunts

first of all, old people dont get a free TV license, and 3/5 old people rely on the television for "company" to combat loneliness
and that thing theyre trying to pass, to give the old people free telly licenses? that will be going on all the way up until the next party are in power, so it might very well end up getting scrapped. so shut up zoomer

At the end of the day I’m not a racist. But I’ll tell you one thing, I will be a proud, white European male until I die. And I don’t give a fuck if any black or Paki bastard has a problem with that. If they do they know where to fuck off to

>outbreeding
oh no more kids to be turned into lgbt's

Ok Boomer

mad how i didn't ask

yeh but it doesnt matter how entertaining you are over text messages if you're a social freak in reality

clueless leftypol post looks too much into it like the pseud he is while missing the point completely
when you are pension age, you will be even more insufferable about being entitled about it, because you are one in the same. dont care about your supposed hardman toil larp, you're probably a callgirl not some 3rd world tradesman who has no rights

The Sami are migrants from the Ural Mountains that arrived some time in the ancient era
Basque language and culture is older than that
Celtic, Germanic and Italic language and culture is too

All modern Europeans have direct ancestors to the hunter gatherers that were here in the Ice Age. We are the indigenous people.

small minority really, bet there were loads of whingeing twats during the war

Captain America Funko Pop cum tribute

>Basque language and culture is older
It arrived after the Egyptians invaded the Caucus around 2500BC

Again you miss the context.

The UK raises taxes on workers to give more pension to pensioners.

Go back to rdonald or whatever, chud

fuck off hitler achmed nasheed al rasheedi is just as european as you

When someone commits a crime, why does the news always say how old they are? It's not relevant is it

Attached: 1608118516333.png (1110x631, 16.89K)

Caucasus is on the other side of Europe mate so I don't know how that's possible

yes

the library is open from very early to late in the afternoon. you would be able to come home from any work shift and use a library for a good few hours
you can get a free bus pass if you are in education

you dont live in flat shares, and if you do, then so what? flatshares are epic, and ive lived with some very shit people
yes we will retire - its illegal not to let you, and while walt disney would like you to work until you die (as did he), they are all against it. but this one is wrong and you should never ever retire
yes you can use public services. library cards are free - everyone has computers anyway - books are cheap. a kindle is cheaper
you have "no say" and yet, you would still vote
you are arrogant

and a little bitch too
all you do it whine and complain. shut up, youre negative energy. be more positive maybe
maybe if you were more positive then you would be more happy, and then have a better life from what you do with that? have you considered this?
theres not anything even wrong
crybaby faggot

leftypol complaining about high taxes
fucking roaring at this

got told in school i was funnier on MSN than irl

Wow. Glow up alert

Attached: FD40D21C-AD30-43C2-8D33-F81D7C5A09EA.jpg (640x799, 220.79K)

remember selfies of scene girls with their tits out taken using a full length mirror and a digital camera?

those were the days.

No, the sami are in part the original inhabitans of scandinavia, before the finns and the germanic. They married into a finnish group and this became the sami.

They invented these things called boats in 8000bc which could cross the Mediterranean.

Can’t be proud of your people these days without being labelled “far right”. A term pushed that triggers alarm bells in the indoctrinated minds when it’s used against someone that isn’t indoctrinated by all this shite that’s pushed around the clock.

whites in america use this argument against native americans lol

>systemic racism isn't re-

Attached: 1659684043205767.jpg (1170x2010, 1.19M)

*gets national insurance hiked amidst below inflation pay rises to fund the triple lock*

Suck your dusty nan

government gave you all a head start (and me a handicap) because otherwise i would have been too powerful and surely would have violated everyones rights then effectively killed myself in 4D proxy

minging

Yes because those taxes go to people who own more assets than anyone else aka pensioners.

>RACISM STORM
>it's probably just someone complaining on twitter

inflation isnt real
there should be no such thing as a "pay rise" if youre still doing the same thing. if you want more money, you should work more

listening to gangsta rap on full volume

my hearing? don't care.

yeah sometimes they looked underage

right okay so egyptians invaded the caucus (no evidence), their language became the caucasian languages (no evidence), they then sailed across the entire mediterranean, landed in northern spain, and became the basques, whose language shows no commonality to coptic egyptian, and neither do the basque people.

it's a neolithic farmer language or hunter gatherer one that survived the indo-european invasion due to being a relatively irrelevant mountainous area.