There are 250 times more Indians than Finns, but on Any Forums there seem the same number or slightly more Finns

There are 250 times more Indians than Finns, but on Any Forums there seem the same number or slightly more Finns

Attached: parting-crowd-people-david-guetta-concert-cluj-napoca-romania-â€-august-watching-untold-festival-57613952.jpg (800x531, 184.88K)

>concert-cluj-napoca-romania
fuck you too private Hernandez

Quality>quanity

5 years from now Injuns will outnumber us 3:1
10 years 10:1

Indians are oppressed POC who are not allowed to express themselves by white supremacist jannies

All finns I've talked to online were insufferable annoying cunts

Finns are Northern Eurasian taiga pipo and not white too.

but its literally about you being more numerous here

Attached: 1659245113948600.png (860x646, 54.47K)

Shut up...

Wouldn't it be cute if we hol- I mean join hands as fellow POC against chudwhites, haha

i want the disgusting poopskin pajeet men rape whitest fingolian goddesses

>Still hasn't gotten over the hyper war
It's been 200k years. Let it go

Indians are too busy enjoying life to come to this cesspool. Finns however, have nothing going for them in their drab, depressing and frozen-over country, so they congregate here.

People have no idea what Finns are like if they just interact with the ones on Any Forums. Real Finns on Ylilauta are more cancer than you can even imagine.

Depends from the perspective really

This

Good thing they have their own containment

Every country should have such place truly

a long long time ago india was the ancient greece of asia it was the most sophisticated place in the asia i just hate whites boasting about their skin color or race you know the germans and the nordics in particular were among the least cultured barbarians in the west

Haha snownigger and mudnigger.
Would hold hands unirönically against chudwhiteswho have pushed us down too long.

For me it was the opposite. They were overly humble, and they seemed to want me to recognize the not-so-small achievements of their small country. If you're not a caveman living in a cave, you've probably heard of Finland, the small country of Santa Klaus with a high quality of life and snow. But they talked to me as if Finland was the least important country of the Northern Europe.