>I can't get creampied by random dudes and kill the mistake

Imagine being such a repulsive, disgusting "thing," that you're willing to fight tooth and nail over the right for random dudes to dump stinky warm loads of cum in your vagina after random sexual encounters, and then having the right to murder the mistake and absolve yourself of responsibility.

women are so fucking disgusting lmao. Its not about bodily autonomy at all. Its not about "muh rape baby" or whatever faggot excuses they want. its literally just
>im too lazy to take a pill everyday but i want random men to fill one of my fuckhole gashes up with cum because feel good
we need american sharia law. these whores need to be beaten, flogged, and graped; treated like cattle. babymakers and bangmaids. thats it. fuck women

Attached: 1656134269708.png (743x722, 685.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also they're fucking big dumb

Attached: 1656124627313.png (718x622, 67.97K)

>abortion gone
>casual sex gone
>women threatening to leave their jobs

Patriarchy went 3-0 this week

sharia law is fucked up. do you want horny dudes running around fucking goats and raping grandmothers?

I dont have sex anyway

4 with striking down the anti-self defense gun law in NY. We are truly on our way.

just shower more bro

my girlfriend can't have sex because her vagina is too small and it hurts her too bad so she just gives me a blowjob a couple times a month

do women really get weekly abortions instead of just using condoms?

>They want to rape and forcibly impregnate me, they want me to be their sex slave baby factory

Attached: IMG_20220626_104809_483.jpg (716x1085, 123.84K)

At least they know that the only thing worth about them is their holes.

just look at her profile picture, nobody would touch that with a ten feet pole anyways.

When you do everything while attempting to obfuscate your motives, you can't help but assume everyone else is too. They can't possibly conceive of honest motives, regardless of whether or not they're "correct" about what they're saying.

I actually want them to not be whores.

Not weekly but apparently they were getting them frequently enough this has ruined their lives. Millennial women are a failed generation.

>"they want me to get married if i'm going to have unprotected sex"
>implies that basically all marriage is bad
why can't these women just marry a normal person instead of being alpha-widowed for life

Attached: captcha is gay.png (337x218, 11.56K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

>no man wants to fuck me ;_;
>how can I turn this into a virtue? ah yes, a sex strike!
if a woman goes on a sex strike she wasn't getting any good dick anyway.
not giving pussy to random men will not magically make state level lawmakers change state laws.

women are literally just children and only want things that they can't have

mostly

Attached: 7DDF3F0F-DC54-4208-BF51-7D5BBC4B3E1D.jpg (1024x735, 96.07K)

oh no anyway, the new honda civic

Attached: 1633616844800.jpg (1280x720, 81.04K)

YEAR OF THE CHUD

I'd touch it with my 4 inch pole

>whores that regularly let random guys use them as a cumdump are going to stop having sex
Uh huh

Because they think they deserve multi-millionaire alpha chad CEO and can then just pay someone else to have their baby for them.

im really pro choice when it comes down to it but actual pro choicers are so fucking annoying ive been laughing at their despair the last couple of days

Wow. You mean she's going to practice safe sex? Damn. Someone call the police we got a crime in progress here.

Telivision and film?

Great movie.
That notwithstanding, I like how women's reaction to this is to demonstrate how easy it is to avoid getting pregnant.

>"I won't fuck you unless you get a vasectomy!"
>"I had no intrest in fucking you to begin with."

Or

>"I won't fuck you unless you get a vasectomy!"
>I"I already had one, it's my final defense against a paternity trap. But I was never going to fuck you. I wanted to bang your roommate."

civic has been shit ever since the ep2

just stop killing babies that’s all there is to it. it sucks that it’s in you if you don’t want it to be but that doesn’t give you the right to kill it

>they know abstinence won't prevent pregnancy
i'd love to see her explain that sentence

>they know abstinence won't prevent pregnancy
this went too far but pretty believable otherwise

>Christians preaching abstinence is just reverse psychology to get women to be whores

Attached: 1536190117126.png (662x582, 42.19K)

I hope other countries follow and ban abortion.

honestly I would let any woman get an abortion for any reason.
if you're willing to abort your baby for no real reason you don't deserve to be a mother and for sure your potential children don't deserve a shitty mom like you.

>Any Forums - Television & Film

>"abstinency won't prevent pregnancy"

Then how are you getting preggers, sweetcheeks? Pool water? From a toilet seat?

And, for the record - us conservatives don't want babies with you. We don't want retarded crack babies.

Women bitch about losing bodily autonomy while male children lose theirs at birth when their genitals are mutilated

>Women leave the workforce
>Pay is no longer divided in half for people
>Everyone gets a massive raise
>Profuctivity goes up as men comprise of vast majority of the workforce, so no need for over time as much
>Men aren’t shafted for a women with less skills (they’ll be shafted if they are white, but at least it’s one less group to be shafted by)
>Non-Trad women forced into marrying men for financial backing and get to learn the perks of being a tradwife

check out these pretty cool mods i got on mine

Attached: hard r.jpg (1280x720, 176.09K)

you just posted cringe

Any Forums - Television & Film

well it's a basedjak edit of a chud tweet so obviously it's cringe

I'm pro-choice for dumb people. I want women to really think about who they are having sex with however. It's gotten completely out of control that women begin looking for marriage only after 15+ bodies

Our ancestors would have rightly considered these women prostitutes

and I'm gonna watch top gun twice this week. summer is officially starting boys

Why is it always kissless virgins who have the strongest opinions about abortion? Do you guys honestly think you can legislate away your repulsive personalities? You guys have started to kvetch about this shit more than the insane leftists and it's beyond pathetic. Roasties are gonna roast. You crying about it isn't going to land you that "traditional" wife you would invariably end up mistreating.

Attached: cringe.jpg (599x360, 39.27K)

>permit men access to my body
>bodily autonomy is codified

I would never fuck anyone who writes like that. There's something incredibly off-putting about someone describing sex in those terms.

>And, for the record - us conservatives don't want babies with you. We don't want retarded crack babies.
you didn't think this thru did you
more abortions= less black and brown children, less junkie mothers, less stepfathers raping children, etc etc leading to less adult criminals, psychopaths, leftists in general
there is literally no downside to abortion, a woman that does not want a child won't be a good mother.

Any Forums's evolution into a puritan conservative stronghold is fascinating given it started as a site for anime-loving pedos who got kicked off something awful for being too edgy, perverted and gross.

The obvious explanation is that it's just contrarians rebelling against common sense then and now. But on the surface it's a complete reversal. The same site that popularised trannies on the internet is now full of people who hate the idea lmao.

reddit.

kekked

honestly I hate new cars but this one doesn't look too bad. cool.

there are no conservatives/christians on this site. just larping incels

>You crying about it isn't going to land you that "traditional" wife you would invariably end up mistreating.
They're going to die virgins. Tradfags are delusional autists.

cope lefty retard.

A few pages which are supposed to be funny memes in my balkan country had negative opinion about this I knew this is their new update patch.Fuck them all,THIS.DOESNT.AFFECT.YOU

Attached: 6b9.jpg (680x620, 41.98K)

you will NEVER be a christian.