Which one has the lowest IQ

Which one has the lowest IQ

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130.45K)

Probably Jason since he's deformed and shit.

Jason unless it’s the reboot version that uses traps, crossbows and runs after people

OP

Michael is just a regular 21 year old guy who knows how to drive and plays pranks on girls before killing them.
Jason is a literal retarded person.

Jason is canonically retarded
Michael is just a based autist

>Michael is 21
the hell

>Jason is a literal retarded person.
In part 4 he was able to lure that guy out if his tent to destroy his gun also he knows about breaker boxes since he has cut power to houses numerous times. He is not stupid.

He's not stupid. He's retarded.

>michael was 6 when he murdered his sister in 1963
>fifteen years later he escapes
Look I know 70s Kinos had no narration to tell you what’s going on I get it but pay the fuck attention

>tfw am now older than Michael and have done nothing with my life
He accomplished so much fucking more than me lads…..

Michael can drive a car, so he's probably smarter

yeah, i mean it's stupid to give him an age because there are 50 Halloween movies and in most of them he's at least 30

>some crazy guy or a literal deformed retard
I wonder.

Jason being a retard makes him cute~

The movies basically progress in real time, the only real exception is Halloween 2, which takes place the same night as the first, but came out three years later.

The Friday the 13th timeline on the other hand is crazy. Realistically Part VII should be taking place somewhere around 1999 or 2000.

Yeah, but is Jason smarter than Leatherface?

Case in point. If Michael is 21 in Halloween and Halloween II, he's 32 in Halloween 4.

Realistically I didn't fucking ask about your nerd shit kid but it's kinda cute :3

It's not too late user, you can still do it, I believe in you.

Absolutely. Jason at least understands being stealthy, Leatherface just kind of hangs around making pig noises, and retards come to him.

I just enjoy thinking about the Paramount Friday the 13th universe being permanently the 80s.

kek I always thought that was stupid. even in context of the time they were made it was bizarre. like not once did the writers of part 2 think “do you think we shouldn’t set this 5 years in the future?”

me

Yeah and 2-4 all take place within like three days of each other.

well being he was a child in the first, it needed to be years later to make him older ya retard.

I was fucking your mom while the movie was playing,so yeah I didnt pay too much atention to it

That’s where the timeline fuckery begins. Part 2 takes place mere months after Alice killed Jason’s mom.

Then the main movie takes place only five years after that.

Me

Jason’s already a grown man before the timeskip tho.You just have to accept that based retards wrote those movies and we will never be able to make sense of the timeline.

IIRC Jason supposedly drowned in 1958 but was instead apparently living as a forest hermit the whole time, so he would’ve been 22 in 1980 and 27 when the main events of Part 2 happen.