Putin is now recruiting incels and Any Forums spastics to fight

Putin is now recruiting incels and Any Forums spastics to fight.

Attached: 1661944565543466.jpg (1164x873, 162.73K)

They all look like fags

VGH...the VNCVL BATTALLION...

It's always incels that love dictatorships. I've never seen anyone with a healthy social life and a family in support of Russia.

Do they only kill women?

t.bfam they aren't bad looking for a pack of incels
they just have really feminine bodies though which makes me suspect they have gender dysphoria and low key wanna get fucked in the ass by a Chechen warlord

Well he did say Any Forums

>consistently spammed the Western online sphere with countless memes and instruments of propaganda that portrays them in good light for decades

>their only supporters in West are incels and few brown people who use Russia as an outlet to spew their hate for white people
What went so wrong?

literally the CHUD meme

Attached: I CANT BREED.png (345x338, 215.85K)

Literally all me when I was 18

I meant Russia supporters outside of Russia. Most of them are "redpilled" dudes who worship Andrew Tate and subscribe to pickup artists

>It's always incels that love dictatorships. I've never seen anyone with a healthy social life and a family in support of Russia.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 15.07K)

antiwork was seething about NATO when the war started but ok

>>It's always incels that love dictatorships. I've never seen anyone with a healthy social life and a family in support of Russia.
Rightoid and leftiod both can be incel, what a chud post

why do they look like le chud

This. All the saddest people I know support Russia.

lol no they were losing their minds about muh evil putin

who do I trust

None and both. Antiwork is a commie space which means a large portion of them come from pro-China and anti-US communities while the rest are Bernie Sanders voters who hate both the US and Russia.

Imagine all of them dying in Ukraine

me on the right

Just say chuds.

Attached: chud z.png (482x530, 542.5K)

i guarantee you the far left as a whole is autistically anti-nato and thus pro-russia. some are well-meaning pacifists but a good part are malicious useful idiots.
t.knower

how is it possible that anyone on your island is capable of using such uncouth language!!! are you an aussie on a hunting trip?

put on ze berets

Attached: prepare your berenus.png (930x566, 319.78K)

snow turks, or desert turks...

VGH deserts of turkey

>Hates America
>Eats American food
lel

people who take their worldview from memes end up as incels