The absolute state

>the suicide rate of koreans is only 8.5% off from tranies' 41%
These are the (((people))) that call Chinese and Japanese subhuman

Attached: 1646047941637.png (850x452, 424.64K)

me on the left

>another asian d&c thread
Fuck off cave goblin. We Asians are going to bury your pasty race as one.

You are muslim greek

you are white sir

go back to russia, lol

>We Asians

Attached: 1596921446213.jpg (596x1261, 138.27K)

Are high suicide rates a subhuman trait, thoughever?
You'd think that the "insectoid" racist view would mean Asians not suiciding despite horrible work conditions.

Also why is Any Forums so unbelievably racist against all non-blacks? It definitely goes beyond banter.

We only occupied some Hohols during K&K times, silly mutty
>he thinks anyone in austria is still white
Ahmed Vienna's 10th District could be a set for an Istanbul doku and no one would notice

>Also why is Any Forums so unbelievably racist against all non-blacks? It definitely goes beyond banter.
You can only be racist towards humans dumb macaco

t. KuKold

t. English teacher
t. Gomez
t. crackers
Damn, look how mad they get when you ambiguously utter the word Asian unity. You are trembling in fear knowing that we would absolutely fuck your shit up if we united.

The only thing that unites all Asians is shitting on the street and high suicide rates.
Btw. Do you have some Lyras I need something tl wipe my ass with

Shitting in streets? That's a snow goblin thing. Asians are obsessed with hygiene. You subhumans were dying off by millions every other decade because you were shitting on the same place you eat until Asians came in and teach you how to use a toilet and now you act all high and mighty as if you were any different from a Pajeet before.

>cope cope ack

This

Attached: turanic_empires.jpg (960x662, 108.7K)

Why do you think suicide is a bad thing? Even the spartans culled the weak. In a hyper-strong society only the strongest deserve to survive

If anything this makes me respect SK a lot more than most western societies, if anybody has ever walked around in a rando chinese city and thinks even half should be alive just lol

This is why SK mogs all other countries today, hyper competitive society

You have no idea how nepotism is fucking rampant in Korea despite being hyper competitive. Also their success is confined to literal 4 options.

And 4=死/death
Or in other words ack

And 4=死/death
Or in other words ack