Are you part of the haplogroup I master race?

Are you part of the haplogroup I master race?

Attached: Nordic chad.jpg (660x1005, 137.98K)

germanic tribes killed any offspring with black hair. so they became white. evantually whole europe become white

Hell yeah
Tallest haplogroup in the world due to Dinaric BVLLS

Attached: Australian rose.jpg (650x366, 26.49K)

I am Q, pure amerindian

SHG might not be the ones to spread I1. They were moslty I2 and had some pre-I1 but we don't know. Funnelbeakers might have been the ones.

How the fuck would you even know? Don't tell me you've bought one of those DNA test kits.

Das rite wyboy
The Black Balkan man made y'all cumskins

Actually SHG made balkans is more accurate. Subclades of I2 in Balkans is similar to SHG. Btw this is how SHG looked.

Attached: Motala_SHG.jpg (979x712, 111.84K)

Haplogroup I means that you are a indigenous european, anyone with this haplogroup should be given special rights and privileges.

WHG gave us our birthright (Haplogroup I) to this continent 10s of thousands of years before you cumskins got raped into existence

Yup
It means you're a tall european and not a midget steppe asian horde descendant ("aryans" lol)

Nope. WHG got killed by meds (EEF) in the balkans. Balkans would only get back I2 with the resurgence. These I2 were similar to SHG.

Based, indo gypsies literally let us I Chad's breed their women.

WSG were BLACK, like me
Us BLACK Balkanites raped you into existence, cumskin

Attached: 367.jpg (1160x600, 125.67K)

That is a proto bong not a whg

Retard
>Analysis of his nuclear DNA indicates that he was a typical member of the Western European hunter-gatherer population at the time, with lactose intolerance, probably with light-coloured eyes (most likely green but possibly blue or hazel), dark brown or black hair, and dark or dark-to-black skin, although an intermediate skin colour cannot be ruled out.[2]

You mean WHG, and as already stated. Balkan WHG got killed off by med farmers. The I2 you got is from the resurgence. This I2 was much more SHG or BHG-like. It came from Ukraine.

Haplogroup y r1a and mothers is c thank god

I am BLACK, WHG were BLACK, I have haplogroup I, they had haplogroup I
You can continue coping all you want, but the BLACK man spawned you

That’s literally fake Get of your ip American fuck your the same tranny who keeps being anti white and saying native Europeans are east Asians lol

Tell me you're a pajeet without telling me you're a pajeet.

Proud R1a here to fuck I-cuck women.

WHG were eurasians. They split off from IJ people in the caucasus. I feel like you don't really understand this whole ancient peoples thing lmao. But that's fine. You can have fun with it.

Kill yourself you mental amoeba

Why would a pajeet have Haplogroup c and also r1a is indo Aryan who which fucked native south Asians but no I’m fully Celtic

You're a ultra cuckold

I isnt associated with dinaric. Dinaric is a neolithic race associated with eurasian e1b

>U-Uh, you d-didn't rape me into existence, b-because... Those black people split off from other black people in the Caucasus!

Why

>ultra cuckold
Literally I wgh, who just watch how RBVLLS fuck their women

What is you're r1a subclade