Portubros

I...

Attached: 8.png (828x646, 179.17K)

Blue is still good

Germanichads win again

Attached: Eurostat median income.png (1351x1271, 430.2K)

I'd still choose Portugal over any other eastern European country

why the fuck is Portugal even on the same level as Eastern Europe
we were literally who punching bags for our entire history
they had like the fourth biggest empire in Europe
what went wrong

>Slovakia

Low IQ and shit ethnic composition. ALSO they let the UK fuck up their market during the industrial revolution so they never really industrialized porperly.

Why tf. are we higher than Czechia, Estonia and Slovenia? Are we the richest Slavs right now (in poor people points)?

indeed

How is that possible? We most retarded governement right now since the fall of the communism.

>shit ethnic composition
This coming from a turk-gypsy-magyar-roman-slav mutt?

*We have

Can't say for the other two but I assume your capital and a few other big cities are pulling the weight and ranking that high. Here the income is similar across the whole country so people in the capital are likely poorer than Poles from Warsaw while countryside is richer than those of Poland. Also we as a country have stagnated years ago

That's not exactly true, Warsaw is only little bit bigger than the Prague - and I don't think it is richer than it. Yeah, the eastern countryside is poor, but otherwise there's a lot industry in smaller towns. E.g. in my hometown there's big brewery and can factory. I think for a moment we had higher average salary than the Kraków (my hometown population is ~17k).

Some of the highest earning regions are not big cities, but places with big industry - e.g. Bełchatów with giant coal mine and powerplant. The poorest regions still earn on average something like 70% of country's average salary.

Attached: wynagr_w_stosunkudoPolski.png (1157x1157, 574.28K)

what didn't go wrong

you are gypsy that deserves a long and painful death and please get out of my country

> its over

don't know what this map is, but I know it's objectively wrong, because Czechs will always be richer than us.
Also this

you didn't know that? Czechs make 10% more but some of their daily expenses are almost double

>don't know what this map is, but I know it's objectively wrong, because Czechs will always be richer than us.
It's PPP, not nominal. Also, why will the Czechs always be richer? They developed much slower after the 1989.
Yeah, but before 2022 they were still higher than us

Relax guys I was joking :)) But the part about how the UK fucked up your industry early on is 100% true. Your 'old ally' took advantage of you.

now post the energy prices

Attached: file.png (500x567, 281.12K)

Energy prices do have an inpact on purchasing power.

they are calculated in that, but only a small percentage since there are other things too