How does a kuffar white boy get a Muslima gf?

How does a kuffar white boy get a Muslima gf?

Attached: 1661257016560.jpg (1030x1003, 102.26K)

Just become Muslim and circumcise yourself. Get muslima wives. Muslims have huge inferiority complex you would able to get a harem of 4 wives if you have the money.

The real question is why even bother

1- convert to Islam.
female women can't marry a non-Muslim man if they are following the religion.

2- be nice to them.
Unlike westoids, the best thing about Muslim women is that they don't put money and gangsta tattoo assholes at top priority

>the best thing about Muslim women is that they don't put money and gangsta tattoo assholes at top priority
lol

lmao

most of muslims who are married are poor or middle class.

when you go to the rich class, the average male marry 4 wives (25+ if they don't care about Islam)

I will NOT convert, I WILL fuck your women

You can't, especially if you're a burger

we know atheists only think of rape

You posted this thread for the trillionth time and people explained it to you for trillion times; She is not MENA aka a sand rat. She is some kind of Eastern European cosplaying as a brownskin.

No sand rat women look this good or have this phenotype, remember this if you don't want to get disappointed when you're greeted with brown ratfaces.

>tattoos le bad

I thought Turkey was in the Middle East

Turkey is in West Asia, and Turks are racially East Eurasian.

That must be why muslim immigrants commit the most rapes, often among their own.

Attached: grooming-gang.jpg (960x609, 84.29K)

kek are you joking? women from any country in the world will literally throw themselves at Americans the moment you pull out your American passport
Projection:the post Muslim men are known for being rapists

>proof: trust me bro, I'm from USA

You're delusional, burger.

t. inbred amerishart faggot

handsome niggas

>t.

Depends on what kind of muslim gf you are looking for. I have kazakh gf and even though she is muslim, she is nothing like some other muslim girls, as kazakhs arent that religious

Kazakh gf ftw