WOOAAAHH NAAH NAAHH NAAHH

WOOAAAHH NAAH NAAHH NAAHH

Attached: load up da ting.png (1020x468, 1.02M)

I’ve only watched the one of these with Shane Gillis, are the rest worth watching?

Also does anybody know why Sam was banned on Twitter? It happened right around the time Musk first announced he was gonna buy it, did Sam send an inflammatory tweet or something?

I think he called Fauci a faggot or something

It was bezos but yeah

Anybody have a screenshot? What an idiot getting banned from Twitter

how do I watch it without paying for it

Nick is funny as fuck and you should only watch them for Nick.

There is usually a thread about it up on /t/ where people dump magnet links

They post the highlights on YouTube usually

Attached: FRi5lzfXwAE5YAb.jpg (1440x795, 184.48K)

Based tweet, not a bad way to go I guess

Why does he lie all the time about how much he makes selling cars? Guy should be a multimillionaire by now

people are still falling for the grift?

>Guy should be a multimillionaire by now
He is.

Sam took the podcast addict page down so haven't been able to watch PGL for weeks.

Nick is the only reason I watched.

Did you have a stable and strong father figure growing up? Then you probably won't like him.
The only people I know irl who like Hyde both grew up without fathers.

it's not a grift sam legit thinks his advice is good. I've seen a few clips and they are all so bad and sound like advice a teenager would give

>talks about how much he hates pedos but uses his eceleb status to fuck underage fan girls and do weird BDSM shit with them like break their nose, degenerate
>rich from crypto but pretends to be broke to grift his fans
>tells his fans to not get any hobbies and work a shitty trade 18 hours a day to afford his paywall shit
>stole all his material from Any Forums/autoadmit/mypostingcareer humor and never got any new material, it’s always "dude I am a millennial that thought I could be anything so I went to art school, lol, everything is pozzed, ahahahaa" with no other jokes
>injects himself with steroids but only made himself bald and look like a fat bloated Jew, how the fuck do you inject steroids and look like you have no muscle mass whatsoever because you are fat and never go to the gym

Dude is a massive sociopathic faggot grifting his retarded fans, all the old MDE fans moved on and the only people remaining are literal zoomer teenagers from youtube that spout Any Forums memes

Attached: 1526731801138.jpg (2500x1265, 707.82K)

It's shitskins and mutts. ""people"" on Any Forums2.0 make threads about this guy or the other crypto leftists connected to him and the flags are almost always mexicans/south americans or texas

Why does Sam have such thin skin? Why is he such a hypocrite if he cries about getting deplatformed but goes out of his way to get his own fans deplatformed for daring question his (non existent) integrity.

Attached: 1526731778342.jpg (693x1400, 627.62K)

Yes, that’s precisely why I have no interest in listening to people who explicitly say or have unsaid subterranean thoughts about how we need to protect the heckin trans folk and brown people. Since that criteria disqualifies 95% of public figures, who am I supposed to go to for entertainment exactly?

What user? You're saying I shouldn't max out my credit cards and just lie about my ability to pay to the collection agency?

>Also does anybody know why Sam was banned on Twitter?

Sam thought it would be a great idea to call Jeff Bezos and several others a faggot on twitter.

>all the old MDE fans moved on

To what?

never take a guy whose dick pics got out seriously man

Attached: 1526731734920.jpg (1311x2563, 433.4K)

I see two possibilities, crippling substance abuse or becoming a normie.

that's literally every right leaning guy

Sam's not paying rent to live in your head, is he?

So in other words there is nothing. Sam is funny and entertaining if you look at it as entertainment.

tick tock hyde chuds

Attached: 1641489703495.webm (640x640, 1.29M)