What the fuck is happening in the US? Are things really this bad?

What the fuck is happening in the US? Are things really this bad?

Attached: 1661934241497968.jpg (1019x1024, 105.73K)

no
it's the usual gun control stuff

bummer. Civil war 2 when?

This real?
This is an Incitement for civil war isn't it.
Good job Biden.

Based biden, first abortion was banned, now he's gonna make sure dems are never winning another election. Proddies on suicide watch

when did biden become so lefty, in the first year in office he literally didn't do anything and spent half the time sleeping and now the nigga cancels a bunch of student loans and threatens to bomb right wingers with f15s

Kek, literally "I dare you to try a coup". Fucking hilarious.

Thank you Biden for riling up gun owners before the midterms.

BIden is an absolute retard, but even he wouldn't utter that. stop posting this shit

This guy has the worst spin doctor of all time

his approval rating has been going up and democrats are now favored to keep the senate. the abortion stuff will ultimately fuck republicans over
never, millions of democrats live in "Red States" and millions of Republicans live in "Blue states"

Go check the account, he uttered them in his voice. But the media will sweep it under the rug. American freedom of speech is a scam.

Midterms are coming up.

>never
Even the romans said that when the Barbarians were at their borders. people have the misconception, that the US is an immortal goliath

No. It might be a conflict of interest somewhere or the usual contest of freedoms where guns may be concerned.

>president egging on a guerilla war within its on borders
Good luck with those airplanes, hope it doesnt shoot down innocent civilians. Thought US leaders was more clever after losing to cave dwellers with badly maintained weapons last time.

As long as the media doesn't paint you in a negative way, you can literally elect any retarded puppet. the Left caught unto this

I see, that is not the full quote, and intends to imply the first is line is directly addressing the second line.

of course the US isn't eternal, it will stop existing eventually like all countries. but it isn't happening anytime soon

I give it decades. Another century is unthinkable. But in the end, it's up to the Chinese and Russians accelerating it or not

basically joe biden is repeating a tired antigun and anti second amendment narrative. "You think having fire arms ensures your rights are respected by those in power? Well how stupid are you to think a gun can stop a tank or a plane or a super laser" etc.

He even falsely claims yet again that americans can't buy cannons, they can, and indeed always could going back through the centuries.

Biden being a retard as usual, and fumbling through the laundry list of midterm talking points the DNC outlined for him. Lel

women

yes, rightoids are occupying all the town halls and gay bars as we speak. a gun-wielding patriot LITERALLY just flew over my house.

Can't wait for Civil War II
kino is brewing lads

Should I be concerned about getting my rights to defend my property and my family get stripped because a tank could blow my house away?

why worry about usa, you can't do shit in your country other than drive your car (if you're a man)

No of course not, criminals don't have tanks, just call the police, :^). oh by the way we need to defund the police and replace them with social workers, until we need to get reelected then we'll pretend we care about police funding for like a month

He's right tho, militia larpers would have zero chance against the US army

> criminals don't have tanks
How could you tell a criminal from a government goon though, they all look the same and do the exact same thing though