What happened to the North Caucasus...

What happened to the North Caucasus? It was a thorn in Moscow's flesh between the 90s & early 2010s and considered a ticking time bomb. Now everything had gone silent, they only make it to the news for being compliant cannon fodder of the Kremlin. Were all the brave Caucasians killed?

Attached: 1615909785013.png (1005x880, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6zPX9qEEsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They realised Russia is a good country

Attached: 125246235626.jpg (964x675, 170.53K)

Islamic extremism in Caucasus were propped under auspices of FSB and ended by FSB to undermine the legitimate separatist movements. But I would like to see secular Caucasian republics getting free from Russian yoke once the shithole collapses under Putin.

Brave ones fled Russia. Others stayed and sided with government because Moscow is subsidising the region heavily, crazy opportunities for corruption. Others are peasants who try to make the ends meet just like in the rest of Russia. Poorest marginals go to Moscow to scam and live off their parents money, renting 1 room apartments for 10 people.

yeah have people forgotten that Russia literally had their own 9/11 that they themselves started 100%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings

I mean there are tons of people who legit saw these russian police niggers carry explosives into the building. All they had to do was blame it on chechens and then the war started

CHG people came from there.

So the same as the regular 9/11

>Brave ones fled Russia
Memes aside it's the funniest set up I've heard this year.

This article didn't age well it seems.
It's understandable that Vast Islamic Emirate wasn't popular enough and all the guerilla weirdos were shot, but what they did to Ichkeria is unthinkable, like all the finest people who fought for their nation state to be established and then against the federal occupation their country being devasted, all those people a fucking dead.
>themselves started
can cofirm

The US stopped funding them.

can you explain wtf is going on in this vid?
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6zPX9qEEsU

god tier - chechens
middle tier - ingush, dagestanis
low tier - everyone else
shit tier - ossetians

I thought gay is not okay

umm sorry chud but only sex between consenting adults is okay

What?

Putin is a genius. He tamed them, and he will Ukraine too

Kadyrov, the uncle Tom of Chechnya, is keeping the chechzens (sp?) in check in exchange for certain privileges. For now, they are at least nominally loyal to Russia

Look up dancing shitr*elis

Putin somehow managed to turn them and Chechens into Moscow shills

reminder that islam is a virus