I've wondered, how different is Ukrainian mentality from Russian one...

I've wondered, how different is Ukrainian mentality from Russian one? Do they actually have what it takes to improve on the long run, or do the have the same Russoid shithole dweller mentality that dooms them to eternal stagnation and bootlicking?

Attached: 1661937463697970.jpg (800x900, 83.26K)

They are basically the same but now they have arrogant self importance and polish victim complex, shits pathetic to behold.

Lol
lmao even

Attached: main-qimg-8b2e209aa1ede4f13d1fc4c3bf6f7870-lq.jpg (602x324, 33.48K)

hello~~~ im in need of EU citizenship UwU would you take me with you? here a picture of my bussy :^))))

Attached: l65xEPkZuGDX.jpg (3004x4006, 629.86K)

That ass doesn't look white

If russians are in a shithole what are ukrainians?

Attached: iu5t0ceer6v51.png (2471x2525, 653.58K)

Burgerland belongs to the Americans

Delusional map (irish is a poor country, 90% of it's gdp is phantom).
Yes, because the thing holding back Russia is the homo sovieticus boomers (females are the worth offenders) and for obvious reasons Ukraine moved past that. A good genocide and selective breeding is my solution to Russia (and of course the liberation of Chechenya)

Retarded Larouchite commie faggot.

and Russians cry about being genocided by Ukrainians which is why they had to save the Russians in Ukraine, but they are the attackers, cope all they want

Honestly, what does the EU gain from supporting Ukraine in this war? As long as Russia doesn't attack us, who cares? Ukraine is just as corrupt as Russia, it just happened to come in the American sphere of influence now. Why should we take them into the EU? Why do we need to engage in an economic war with Russia over them?

>inb4 hurr durr you're Russian
no, it's a honest question.

Attached: 1624437241975.jpg (647x567, 27.74K)

40 mil cheap workforce
Most fertile lands in the world
Eu taking over ukr companies
Weakening it's longtime enemy
that might become cheap workforce as well in the longer run
Display of power that's needed for future unification of EU

There's much more

built for bbc

>Weakening it's longtime enemy
most westoids don't see russia as an enemy, french, germans can't wait for this farce to be over so they can get in putin's bed again

Ukrainians are more Soviet, rural, poor and just want free gibs.
There is no civilization in the Ukraine whatsoever it’s third world Africa tier trash can.

But it's the governments at work

>40 mil cheap workforce
they're not cheap if they come here
also they can come here without the EU too
>Most fertile lands in the world
EU already is a food exporter
>Eu taking over ukr companies
their economy doesn't seem very advanced
>Weakening it's longtime enemy
but we're weakening ourselves with the economic war

don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of Russia, but I'm not so sure this Ukraine cocksucking is reasonable either. They're backwards as fuck and extremely corrupt, taking them in would be expensive as shit. Making them EU candidate just to own Russia seems retarded.

They work for the minimum and that's enough, plus farming on fertile soil is cheap af, nearly magic beans tier that's why eu wants it. Also ukraine has some proper heavy industry(like train parts) and EU will be able to buy all of that for pennies.

Polish nationalists are ready to kill themselves if that means they own Russia. There’s no reasonable thoughts present in their heads.

What does this have to do with OPs question?

man i love larouchites, last americans to really respect british power

Ukrainians don't boast about raping their way through eastern Austria, so I guess that's one of the differences that OP is asking about.

Thousands of Russians are killing themselves on the frontlines as we speak because they think they can "own" Ukraine

Seems to be a slavic thing, the average Russian would drink a bucket of manure a day if it meant some retarded pole would think Russia stronk

t. primetime television consists of Solovyov gleefully discussing which countries Russia should start a nuclear war with