Are you a aryan in your country?

>India
YES :D

Attached: b5a3ep.jpg (640x448, 54.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qqJ5YbPfpUk
asianetnews.com/amp/gallery/web-specials-magazine/malayalee-before-the-birth-of-kerala-photography-by-the-german-anthropologist-r1vjde
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fuck is an aryan?
I legit want to know about this magical race like the Germans like to talk about them.

you can see the Persian blood in him. sad to see Iranians deny their shared heritage with Indians

I think it's just autism desu. Only mutts care about that meme these days.

Aryan doesnt mean race
Your kin were retarded larpers

The master race, genetically they are mostly Indians and Iranians

Germs are the least related to Aryans

>The fuck is an aryan?
our (proto) indo-european ancestors used to be call "aryan" by academics
>I legit want to know about this magical race like the Germans like to talk about them.
it's literally just our common european ancestors from way back, we resemble them the most but people in asia also have varying levels of aryan heritage

Yea, I'm an aryan ;)

Me is le aryan

an abandoned therory that a group of blonde, fair skinned wanderers called "Indo-Aryans" migrated to Europe, colonising brown men on the way, building civilisation like Mesopotamia, Ancient China, Persia, Ancient Greece, Ancient India, Rome and so on, eventually got assimilated by brown people, and that purest descendants of them are Germans
you can see why it was abandoned

Attached: 1661769313324428.jpg (480x360, 17.36K)

i am an aryo-scythian :3

It means white don’t listen to these coping kikes and shills and native south Asian mutts

Attached: C914C21D-C02C-4A6B-B2E1-5A02EF595FA2.png (1298x4112, 2.42M)

it is utterly sad how hard they latch onto it. they're so feeble minded they don't realize that by trying force an association with germanic aryanism they're admitting their massive feelings of inferiority.

>our (proto) indo-european ancestors used to be call "aryan" by academics
Which is retarded when Germanics are the least related to people who called themselves Aryan
Aryans are strictly Indo-Iranians

What are u talking about Germans are close to them u know that indo Europeans are just indo aryans right u just can’t say it any more

Oh, I had a little word salad, here.

Retatd Germanic Aryanism was a massive larp attempt to give Germs history beyond mudhuts. Slavs are closest to steppe ancestry and only Persians and Indians ever called themselves Aryan

I am Dravidian

Attached: BeFunky-collage.jpg (3264x3264, 1.26M)

>Retatd Germanic Aryanism was a massive larp attempt to give Germs history beyond mudhuts.
Wtf is this true? Sorry for the presumption, I never realized that germanics were so insecure of their history that they'd co-opt Persian and Indian identities

Stop relating us with Iranians they are fucking Arabs.

You posted the picture of aryans

>The fuck is an aryan?
pic rel

Attached: 1661940824427219.png (1828x1200, 549.07K)

yes, Nazis were VERY insecure about their ancient history

Attached: 108.png (1300x871, 1.07M)

GOATED video
youtu.be/qqJ5YbPfpUk

Retard
asianetnews.com/amp/gallery/web-specials-magazine/malayalee-before-the-birth-of-kerala-photography-by-the-german-anthropologist-r1vjde

Only brahmins are pure aryans, all the lower caste people are shitskins

Attached: file.png (620x450, 323.03K)

pic unrel btw