Swedish "nationalist" get really upset if you say a single positive thing about Sweden

Swedish "nationalist" get really upset if you say a single positive thing about Sweden.
If you say that Sweden is actually a bretty nice place to live, they will lose their shit. They also think Russia is a better country to live in than Sweden and wish for Sweden to become military occupied.

Do nationalists act like this in your country aswell?

Attached: images.jpeg-11.jpg (228x221, 8.04K)

Try being less left wing and you won’t have people trying to move out

no, they will tell you how hitler had hun blood like them

Sweden wants their long lost land back.

Attached: sweden.png (1299x2047, 1.75M)

who gives a shit what swedish incels think? they can't even muster the courage to confront migrants that anally rape them

funny how you'll never hear more vicious, disgusting shit about your own people than amongst the supposed "nationalist" alt-right

reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally makes me thonk

Wow, thank you for this interesting fact about Sweden!

>Do nationalists act like this in your country aswell
no, that is usually how frustrated losers on Any Forums act

Same thing with leafs on Any Forums. They try to meme this country into being a dystopia but it's really just that they are massive losers

There are very few countries I would actually rather live in

Thank you for the advice mr russia
Is it the same with UK alt-righters?

A lot of people in the sweden general actually and unironically believes that Sweden is a third world country

Left wing in my country are even worse. They say ridiculous things like "there's a war on LGBT people" and think society is planning a genocide of them. Yet they thumb their noses at real threats they face.

Sure thing tankie, you fucks carry all the same narrative. No, right leaning people don't crave for a bad painting, they're being realist, pragmatic, against the flawed and oniric conception of the world supported by people who aren't able to properly use a screwdriver. When someone says that he wants to be liberated by a foreign power, it's the antidialectic perspective of the retard who wants to line all the bourgeois up against the wall. One craves for chaos the other for order, guess who's the most striving one and the practical life comfort enhancer

you talk like a faggot lol

I don't think there's any group in America who is not retarded tbf
You seem unwell

Fair assessment.

This is nothing.
I once had swiss guy who told me that Switzerland as pretty much the same to live in as in Russia

Firsties live in their own bubbles

Yes because I'd love to join a serious, genuine benevolent good lad, the left is supposed to embody all the good of mankind, it's the opposite, they're even more barbaric than the historic right wing canal, they are blood thirsty and hide behind the mask of purity, charity and truth. Makes me sick in all places

the solution is to kill everyone who read communist manifesto
then kill disabled

you dont have left wing people in your country

It's the same here. Everyone right of center is a delusional traitor propped up by Russia, monke and the FSB

Nationalists care about people not the government

It's a spitefulness thing. They're marginalized and everything turning to being total shit would, theoretically, discredit the ruling ideology and provide their side an opening to restore the country in the way they see fit.
That said, Swedes, from far left to center to far right should be replaced in totality by immigrants IMHO. Arabs, Somalis, etc would unironically be a major improvement over the natives.