>Ask a stranger for directions she gives me happily
>Houses are painted red
>They have an amusement park
>Trains are on time
>They have köttbullar
>Thai food
>Landscape is amazing
>Water and bread is free in restaurants
It's a literal paradise on Earth. I miss Sweden.

Attached: Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png (1200x750, 1.08K)

It sure was.

Attached: 0349ad5a-40d1-46a8-946c-cde21cbf64a9.jpg (980x551, 105.86K)

You’ll have the same experience in NL

This guy is a pro-russian, anti-swedish, Serbian rat, but yes we should deport all non-swedes as soon as they get convicted of anything, regardless if they were born here.

Noooo didn't you hear about the Muslim no go zones !!! It's literally a war zone filled with white women with minority men !!!

Yes sweden is awesome, prefer the nature of northern sweden compared to Stockholm but its nice too. I was especially suprised how friendly people are there, always had in mind they are stuck up and feel superiour to you.

Yeah, they are literal angels compared to Eastern Europeans.

Nice to hear bro! You are always welcomed here! What store were you begging outside of?

Moroccan shithole where beggars pester you every moment.
And you have to listen to the most disgusting language on earth.

Yeah that was really weird that you allow them near the shops. Here the staff would just beat them up and drive them away.

sadly its not for you, swedes hate EE rubes and would never accept you

Attached: A14C15E4-FAAF-41BD-ACDE-875615EFFB11.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Oh yeah definately and its like they look like ones too, feel almost insecure of how well groomed and pretty most are from just the higher standards of living they have

who asked?

>REEEEE
We'll see in september ;-)

Attached: kasselstrand-är-skurt (1).jpg (1024x682, 117.99K)

It used to be. I'd be happier in North Korea than in this nightmarish demonic hell on earth called sw*Den.

You've been seething about "muh serbian rat" for years now, moderatcucken/FMcucken. Gå post some matgeek in Sverigetråden and stop shitting up the rest of Any Forums you mentally ill ban evading freak.

It's the matgeek spammer using a proxy. He's responsible for like 90% of all posts and threads on Any Forums.

>0,3%
TRUST THE PLAN
-K

No Swedish supermarket is complete without a gypsy woman outside trying to scam you with her nonexistent starving kids

you should visit scandinavia some time

Lmao pure projection from mofrika