I don't understand why we don't just invade them

The war could be over in a few months tops and we would secure all of Russia's gas and oil

>muh nukes
It's illogical for them to be used, it would be suicide.

Attached: 0.jpg (2560x1600, 120.84K)

The NPCs dont understand that war isnt that hard

It's better to just nuke them first and then take the resources.

Why don't we just give Russia weapons so they can take over Poland and Ukraine? It won't make any difference to us.

I agree. Europe needs to be destroyed it is the only way to get rid of the browns and faggots. Wipe the slate clean, build back even better.

>It's illogical for them to be used, it would be suicide.
Are you sure about that?

Attached: Vladimir_Putin.jpg (330x449, 25.63K)

Poo
Land

Attached: 1661743089602408.jpg (600x600, 37.83K)

Because Russia has never been defeated
Hitler failed, Napoleon failed, do you think some senile american boomer who can't even walk could outsmart a former KGB agent? You will pay 600% more for electricity and be happy.

>we
every time lol

For as long as the rootless cosmopolitans across the Atlantic exist, Europe will always stay brown

No, thanks, I don't want to play Fallout IRL

allies could have been moscow in a week if they just went with operation unthinkable

I had a funny pic of a bundle of evil chijuajuas with baltic and polish flags on NATO's leash, but I lost it
Oy vey

Poland, why would you want a war with them?
It’s your and our countries that will firsthand become the battlefields and devastated because we border with them

You don't have chance idiots.
Only reason we aren't parading through Moscow right now is westoids fell for your nuke bluff.

Attached: 93.jpg (2828x2509, 549.86K)

That's why we need national-comnunist alliance to invade US and use all the riches we take in the process to deport brown people back in their countries and create competitive workplaces with good wages so they wouldn't think of coming back - they would be fine in their homeland

Go for it, user.

Bro you are literally ruled by a whore LMAO, if i was you i would be begging Russia to liberate me from that clownocracy

>nato nato nato nato nato nato nato nato nato nato nato
Stop reading mantras
You are not a buddhist
What about poo land? On it's own. As a sovereign state.

Attached: 1661343261729031.gif (236x260, 148.91K)

Nato is a paper tiger
Turkey (nato country) is bullying greece (another nato country) every year and nobody does anything, its a comedic performance

Moscow will be in the Polish occupation zone.

Invade my boypussy first uWu

De-occupy your room first

Attached: 1661935236090050.jpg (334x442, 86.89K)

>Because Russia has never been defeated
>Hitler failed, Napoleon failed,

Hitler and Napoleon were also fighting Britain

Russia only survived Hitler and Napoleon because Hitler and Napoleon weren't only fighting Russia

Britain and America are firmly anti-Russia

Russia was defeated in the Crimean War and defeated in WW1 and will be defeated in their invasion of Ukraine.

Attached: Collage_2022-07-10_15_11_02.jpg (965x1716, 510.99K)

One sarmat bomb will destroy everything in poland in 30 seconds

The situation benefits America. Not only it weakens e*rope and makes it more dependent on the USA but it also strengthened American dollar. And without America e*rope is nothing. In fact attacking russia would be a suicide for e*rope

I doubt any "men" in western europe are capable of holding a rifle nor willing to fight for their country, and americans simply don't have enough troops to deal with both Russia and China

Attached: F44DEB1E-5166-4CAC-A128-C4CFA6DF9472.png (592x634, 466.76K)

Hang yourself

it won't work the same thing happened in iraq where democracy didn't magically appear because the hussain was down, by tyranny he implanted the idea of a collective purpose in the minds of iraq people and they fought back, the same will happen within russia since even zoomer men fell for the west hate

one sarmat person will destroy everything in serbia in 2 hours