/tbg/ - The Boys General

Can't Stop The A-Train Edition
Previous:

Attached: atrainrace.jpg (1000x563, 126.03K)

homelander is literally me

Homelander vs. Viktor, who wins?

Attached: the-umbrella-academy-viktor-hargreeves-elliot-page.jpg (1080x1350, 467.75K)

If A-Train really is dead then honestly he's had one of the best character arcs and deaths I've ever seen in a TV show.

They'll probably fuck it up and bring him back, though.

Take the vegan pill

Viktor can make people time travel and makes sigularities

The man

Soulja boy is literally me

Why do people, even when the show explicitly screams it in their face repeatedly, not understand that Homelander genuinely fears being judged/ostracized/scolded?

It doesn't matter that he's invincible, his psyche isn't. It's like asking every guy with a nagging wife "Why doesn't he just rip her head off."

Attached: homie.jpg (720x405, 69.02K)

Her face is just so indistinguishably female, pronouns can't fix that and so can't hormones apparently.

He explicitly states that he wants to be loved like once per episode I think we fuckin got it

>kill starlight
>kill butcher
>kill hughie
>cover it up
>reel in the sympathies (yous) from SL dying
>go back to being belevod and on top

The one who can impregnate a woman and have children.

>I think we fuckin got it
Apparently not, since 20 mongloids in every thread are like "lmao why does he even care why doesn't he just 9/11 the world already"

Why did Butcher and Huey get into the supekilling business? Because supes do whatever they want, killing innocents in the process, no regard for collateral damage.
What do Huey and Butcher do this season? Become supes, do whatever it takes, kill innocent bystanders.

It won't end well for them will it?

MM is right, Any Forums cannot admit it.

>kill starlight
>kill butcher
>kill hughie
He can't do any of those without the Flight 37 video being leaked, it's the reason why he hasn't done it, but maybe now that Hughie and Butcher tried to kill him he will actually do something about it.

I want to see him 9/11 the world AND I understand why he won't. What do you think about that, liberal?

>kill innocent bystanders.
>MM is right, Any Forums cannot admit it.

No such thing as an "innocent" supe, all the people at the party deserved it, even the whores.

Attached: (You) vs (Me).jpg (1080x832, 159.84K)

Huey will say "I'm sorry" at the end of this season and Butcher will do the same at the beginning of the next season and everything will go back to normal.

>"why doesn't he just 9/11 the world already"
evidently that's not even on the table anymore if three supes nearly killed him

especially the whores

why this haircut wtf

Like irl as time goes on the controversy of it is less and less significant.
I mean, in the video he explains it all

Still haven’t watched a single episode in season 3 and don’t plan to

Attached: 12A2FBA4-F593-4C2D-94F7-967D387EEF3D.png (400x329, 239.7K)

the costume department said the character changes are, quote, "a reverse Randy Stair"

Victor literally ended the world twice and Homelander is too scared to even laser a crowd of people.

>>kill butcher
>>kill hughie
Nobody knows who they are.
>>kill starlight
>Sweetheart of the Seven and the only marketable one suddenly goes offline.
Yeah I'm sure that would work out for him and his image.

OKay do the first two then

So what are the Chances that soldier boys power is temporary and kimiko will start regeneration again or it just outright doesn't work on homelander because he was made different to other supes

imagine letting the sour taste of season two be your last impression of the show you have instead of cleansing your palate with the actually good season three

Hughie, my man.

So what are soldier boys powers other than having a nuke on his chest
Shield is cool but not used I'm guessing

>chances
did that not just happen? kimiko isn't weak anymore

No but at least in this case it's a means to end end. Hughie's way wasn't working because supes were still killing people, getting away with it, he was working for the supe that killed a bunch of politicians and people, and it was controlled opposition.

Better to go scorched earth. Really hope by this point that Hughie leaks that Neumann is the supe that killed all those people on Vought's orders. Gotta take down Homelander and Vought together

Durability, strength, the typical stuff.

>imagine caring about a show so much that you devote yoursf to it knowing it was so bad in season 2

Attached: DE7C9B75-3B62-4B77-9A6D-2E9D4515006A.jpg (500x500, 79.96K)

>character is called Vanya, which is just a diminutive for Ivan
>troons out
>Viktor, just another male name
Did someone have a time machine?

>Yeah I'm sure that would work out for him and his image.
Marketing can spin it.
>Homelander gives interview
>Starlight always had a drug problem
>I was listening to Supersonic's You've Got A License to Drive and Starlight walks in
>She was high and I guess me listening to that song set her off
>She walked off angry and then I never saw her again
>Next thing I know she's on the news and apparently they found her torn apart into three different pieces and her head caved in
>She must've really blamed herself hard for Supersonic's death considering she's the one who introduced him to drugs

'member how hype we were last time when the scene of HL lasering the crowd leaked? I 'member

I was confused by that scene too and assumed her powers came back but apparently she's just like that

Almost as durable and strong as Homelander, doesn't age.

It's surprising that Hughie hasn't killed Neumann yet. He's the perfect assassin now. Just teleport in behind her, punch her through the chest, teleport out with or without her body. Just dump that shit wherever you want.

If the show has any reverence left for the comic, it will end with Huey killing Butcher.

My thoughts exactly. I really expected his last run to be wasted trying and failing to hurt Homelander but I'm glad they had something else in mind.
If he comes back this'll be the worst show I've ever sat through, even worse than Scandal.

Attached: 1610091085051.png (2560x1440, 1.16M)

I'm more surprised he hasn't stockpiled the temporary V.

>reddit

>You can't just hurt and kill people whenever you want actions have consequences!
>But you do the same shit.
>Am I the bad guy.jpg
>proceeds to murder suicide with Bluehawk
Wow such an amazing arc that definitely didn't happen in s1, but was glossed over.

Next episode will probably have a hughie vs. Butcher fight when butcher tells him he needs the last if the temp v they have

>next episode has Hughie porting into Vought, stuffing vials up his ass and porting out

This but unironically.

Didn't ask, fag.

Attached: 1626447473639.png (200x361, 36.07K)

who are you quoting

The series ends with everyone but frenchie and Kimiko dying because they chose to leave the superhero business behind

So uh what's that goo coming out of Hughie's ear? His brain melting? Brainfluid turning into toxic sludge? What?

user you're forgetting. Hawky man was mean to some black people so it doesn't matter what a piece of trash train was. All that matters is he stopped whitey from saying mean things about black people so he's now redeemed and a good guy.