How did they so easily abandon their Greek heritage? And even became Greece's eternal enemies?

How did they so easily abandon their Greek heritage? And even became Greece's eternal enemies?
Is culture and language really this artificial? With genes being so irrelevant?

Attached: s4beyxlrcvq51.jpg (1304x785, 166.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings#Rape_and_murders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You well see roaches a lot calling Kurds and Arabs traitors, but if you look into it, it's their usual habit of projection, because they actually betrayed Greece and sucked central aisan cocks.

Had they retained their Greek language, not only would they still be Roman, but they would also redefine Rome's confessional identity.

That’s what big central Asian cock and Islam does
People in this region hasalways been weak and subservient
Watch them identify as Pakistani in 300 years

>With genes being so irrelevant?
Genes have never been that relevant. They only became relevant when brown people and pale people meet.

turkification was a really slow process THOUGH
why do people compress centuries in their head is beyond me

because greece sucks and orthodogy was worse

Greeks are superior to Turks in every possible way.

Did this brownskin actually opened this thread for me? KEK

Attached: 1661352599037529.jpg (1024x952, 79.99K)

The coast was heavily settled by Greeks but the interior was never truly Greek, the people spoke languages from the Anatolian branch of the Indo-European language family. The Greeks who did settle Anatolia kept a separate identity until they were expelled to Greece in the early 20th century.

>but the interior was never truly Greek
What was it in the year 1000 then?

Did you know this SHITSKIN opened this thread just so I could make fun of him?

Because they aren't Greek lmao

They will unironically be a superpower today and heaven on earth

Izmir? Turkish
Istanbul? Turkish
Cyprus? Turkish
Anatolia? Turkish
To whom did greeks kneel for 500 years? Turks

The question is HOW did they let it happen let alone accept it? Arabs ruled Iran for centuries, but they resisted and refused to erase their culture. How is it possible to find not one Anatolian still speaking Greek? Even Arameac and coptic and berber survived mate

Don't shy away from me, SHITSKIN. You made this thread just so I could bully you endlessly and here I am.
Did you know that women are less irritated when they see a cockroach than they see a SHITSKIN?

This is the only answer that makes sense. But even then, the coast and western Anatolia were heavily greek still. What happened to those?

As I said, they were expelled. Pontic Greeks for example were a thing until the 1920s.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings
>The Mahmudiyah rape and killings were war crimes involving the gang-rape and murder of 14-year-old Iraqi child Abeer Qassim Hamza al-Janabi and the murder of her family by United States Army soldiers on March 12, 2006.

>On the day of the massacre, Abeer's father Qassim was enjoying time with his family, while his sons were at school.[16] In broad daylight, the four U.S. soldiers walked to the house, not wearing their uniforms, but wearing army-issue long underwear to look like "ninjas",[10] and separated 14 year-old Abeer and her family into two different rooms. Spielman was responsible for grabbing Abeer's 6-year-old sister, who was outside the house with her father, and bringing her inside the house.[17] Green then broke Abeer's mother's arms (likely evidence of a struggle that resulted when she heard her daughter being raped in the other room) and murdered her parents and younger sister, while two other soldiers, Cortez and Barker, raped Abeer.[18

Attached: Brown loli cunnyseur.jpg (1908x1146, 162.15K)

Yes but these cities lost their glory when the Turks came. Tourists visit these cities for their Greek legacy, not for Turkish bazaars selling Chinese plastic toys and cheap Turkish fake brand clothes.

Turkification of Asia Minor was a constant thing which happened since 1000 but even then a sizeable greek population existed until late 19th century when genocides,population exchanges etc happened
similar to balkan turks, certain areas in balkans had turkish settlements for 500-600 years, but in late 19th century they were killed/exiled/forced to convert and voila no turk

According to Cortez, Abeer “kept squirming and trying to keep her legs closed and saying stuff in Arabic,” as he and Barker took turns holding her down and raping her.[19] Cortez testified that Abeer heard the gunshots in the room in which her parents and little sister were being held, causing her to scream and cry even more as she was being violently raped by the men. Green then emerged from the room saying, "I just killed them, all are dead".[20] Green, who later said the crime was "awesome",[21

Attached: Awesome.jpg (590x350, 16.86K)

I pray against your health
I hope your chest pain increases a thousandfold

Don't seriously answer to the SHITSKIN, he made this specifically for me because I bullied his species for weeks end. There is also another thread in the catalog that was made for me.

they got raped I still piss on islam

Talking about rapes, did you know that this SHITSKIN will never grow up to take black cocks, such a shame. But at least she got to taste white cocks before going out.

Attached: abeer_aljanabi.png (474x328, 367.09K)

and arabs worship america now. maybe we should also raped them and killed their families.

Don't insult Greeks please

fucking didnt bother to read your post, muslim

Arabs, Turks and Greeks are all our friends

No one voluntarily haves sex with a shitskin. There are Turks that lived near Arabic shitskins for centuries, still 100% Turkish, there are Turks lived near Armenian shitskins for centuries, still 100% Turkish, but they have Circassian genes whom they arrived in last century. Shitskins are repulsive species.

based schizo

Russian whores like your mother are more desirable

She is a lil shitskin who got drowned out by Big GI Cocks and we make fun of her here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings#Rape_and_murders
Read here if you want to have a laff.

population exchange happened and there are still turks who speaks "roman"

>shitskin who made the thread is nowhere to be seen
Well, that was an easy one, but with brownskins everything is easy and simplistic.

See you later cowboys

Attached: 1661621282585158.jpg (1967x2048, 515.88K)

Yeah just looked at the numbers, about 1 million greeks were genocided, and 1.5 million were expelled. This is a very big number, and clears things up. Can't believe a millennia of culture got totally erased

Population exchanges, which are a form of mutial and consensual ethnic cleansing, happened after the Turkish - Greek war.

Probably

Isn't it kind of bizzare how nomadic tribes from central asia conquered and assimilated what once was a Byzantine Empire?